MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Cena's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jeradwoon
jeradwoon

John Cena's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: John Cena's GM Application   John Cena's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Name:Jerad Woon
About yourself:I always wanted to be a gm of a server and help the server to be a fun community. But i had no chance. I hope i got a chance every time but i just could not succeed.I have a file full of commands. So i can help the other gm's for commands.
Experience:My cousin is a gm of another server he shows me the basics like invincibility for gm's so that hackers couldn't see you and you can check on them.
Why you want to be a GM:I want the server to be hack free and have a very large and enjoyable community.
How did you find out about NickMS?:I was browsing through the list of maple private servers when i saw this ms.
Ingame Name: johncena
How long can you be on for each day?: I can play about 2-3hours each day.
How long have you been playing Maple for?:I have been 3-4 years
What can you do for the server?:I will make it a fun community and hack free server so that people will like the server.
Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):Warrior
Any extra things you would like to add:I hope to be a gm so this server will be fun!!!!
Any contact information, Like email: jeradwoon98@hotmail.com

Last edited by jeradwoon on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maonbotak
maonbotak

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's GM Application   John Cena's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Good Luck ^^

John Cena's GM Application Untitled-9-2

~Live to Maple
~Maple to live
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's GM Application   John Cena's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 pm

You made the Ch1 GM Room be completely messed up. o_O

Also; Nick has his own GM Handbook, so you'd need to study that one.

Taking my previous comment into consideration, as well as your lack of experience, I would have to say you don't deserve GM... Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's GM Application   John Cena's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:49 am

Adding onto my previous comments, at John's request:

You have no understanding of what a GM would actually do... You just want the power and the glory.

Hackers are taken care of via the anti-hack system. Only fly hackers and such are what we need to worry about.

Sorry about my brutal honesty, but facts are facts. I just don't think you'd do well as a GM.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's GM Application   John Cena's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 am

WWE SUPERSTAR!!
JOHN CENAAA!!!~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena's GM Application   John Cena's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Cena's GM Application
Page 1 of 1