MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XdemonX GM application

Go down 
2 posters

Am I worthy??
1) yes
XdemonX GM application Empty50%XdemonX GM application Empty
 50% [ 1 ]
2) no
XdemonX GM application Empty50%XdemonX GM application Empty
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
brownman
brownman

XdemonX GM application Empty
PostSubject: XdemonX GM application   XdemonX GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:13 pm

check it out!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brownman
brownman

PostSubject: Re: XdemonX GM application   XdemonX GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Name?: Basit But my friends call me Haji (whichever is easier)

Age?: 18

About yourself?: I am picking up my credits so I only have school for 2 hours every week. Also I got addicted to maplestory about 4 years back and now I play cause I got nothing else. I don't work yet so I'm pretty much free the whole day.

Experience?: I don't know all the "slangs" that people use in maplestory but i know enough to get me through playing. And also like I said above I've been playing for 4 years and I've tried alot of differnet servers and I've been tormented by alot of GM's.

Why do you want to be GM?: Like I said I've been tormented by alot of GM's over the years and so I wanted to become one and show people how a good GM should be like. And also I've always wanted to try it.

How did you find out about NickMS?: I was finding a new private server to try since the previous one wasn't suiting me and I bumped into NickMS. I have to say it has truly been the funnest server yet, and Im not just saying that.

Ingame name?: Currently it's xdemonx

How long can you be on for each day?: I'm pretty much free the whole day so i will be on atleast the whole day if I don't to drive anywhere.

How long have you been playing maple for?: I've been playing maplestory for about 4 years now. I started playing regular maplestory and didn't like it because it took to long, so i started playing private servers and I've tried upto I'd say 7-8 servers already(excluding this one).

What can you do for this server?: I like to think of myself as a just guy if I catch anything I will take action. Also I will see to it that no one on the server will complain because I will strive to make it a happy server everyday.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7 (Mage,Rouge,Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): I have to say Archer because I love the pheniox that you can summon and also love the moves hurricane and dragon breath.

Any extra things you would like to add: I think I've said enough but I would like to say that if I don't make it. It's ok because atleast I can say that I tried. And also I want to be fully honest I don't know any of the GM commands since this is the first time I'm doing this but if someone can just tell me the how to's I'll try my best not to fail this server.

Any contact information?: You may reach me by email if you'd like chinkballashotcalla@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: XdemonX GM application   XdemonX GM application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 am

great app o.o ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XdemonX GM application   XdemonX GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XdemonX GM application
Page 1 of 1