MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Suh's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnsuh7
johnsuh7

John Suh's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 am

Name: John Suh

About yourself:
i am 16 attending high school i like to ride bikes and play video games, i have played Maple Story since i was 11.

Experience:
I have a lot of experience GMing for various private servers including, but not limited to, TropixStory, ProdigeMS, SynsMS, and ProZStyleMS.

Why you want to be a GM:
i enjoy helping Maplers as they excel to be the best, also to help the admin do his best during hard times of running the server.

How did you find out about NickMS?:
Google and Youtube

How long can you be on for each day?:
3~5 hours

How long have you been playing Maple for?:
5 years

What can you do for the server?:
I can look over the server if needed i am very experience in maple story, as previously stated i have played for 5 years and i know what a gm should do in all situations.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
I prefer Rouge.

Any extra things you would like to add:
I am familiar with numerous GM commands and have been trusted with positons of authority. In addition to GM experience, I have limited knowledge of database management and administrative duties. I provided for the dedicated server on two of the listed private servers, so I do know how the "behind-the-scenes" process works to an extent.

Any contact information, Like email:
johnsuh7@gmail.com

If you have any questions regarding my application please email me or simply reply to this topic.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by johnsuh7 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: Re: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:49 am

Good ap GL im also trying to be gm king
Back to top Go down
johnsuh7
johnsuh7

PostSubject: Re: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 am

Thank you and same to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: good job   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:24 pm

johnsuh7 wrote:
Name: John Suh

About yourself:
i am 16 attending high school i like to ride bikes and play video games, i have played Maple Story since i was 11.

Experience:
I have a lot of experience GMing for various private servers including, but not limited to, TropixStory, ProdigeMS, SynsMS, and ProZStyleMS.

Why you want to be a GM:
i enjoy helping Maplers as they excel to be the best, also to help the admin do his best during hard times of running the server.

How did you find out about NickMS?:
Google and Youtube

How long can you be on for each day?:
3~5 hours

How long have you been playing Maple for?:
5 years

What can you do for the server?:
I can look over the server if needed i am very experience in maple story, as previously stated i have played for 5 years and i know what a gm should do in all situations.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
I prefer Rouge.

Any extra things you would like to add:
I am familiar with numerous GM commands and have been trusted with positons of authority. In addition to GM experience, I have limited knowledge of database management and administrative duties. I provided for the dedicated server on two of the listed private servers, so I do know how the "behind-the-scenes" process works to an extent.

Any contact information, Like email:
johnsuh7@gmail.com

If you have any questions regarding my application please email me or simply reply to this topic.
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:24 pm

umm i think there's no more slots of being gm's untill next week or maybe 2.
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:24 pm

but i vote yes though! Smile
Back to top Go down
johnsuh7
johnsuh7

PostSubject: Re: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:07 pm

thanks beanie
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

PostSubject: Re: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Very Happy Your welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Suh's GM Application   John Suh's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Suh's GM Application
Page 1 of 1