MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paper's GM APPLICATION

Go down 
+2
[GM]Swift
stickers
6 posters

Should Paper Get GM?
Of Course!!
Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty21%Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty
 21% [ 3 ]
I Guess..
Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty29%Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty
 29% [ 4 ]
No!
Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty29%Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty
 29% [ 4 ]
HELL NO!!!
Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty21%Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
stickers
stickers

Paper's GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 am

Name:Noel

Language: i speak well english and abit of chinese that's all; and i know almost all the word short cuts like people is pple then please is plz...

Ingame Name:Paper

About yourself: My Hobbies : playing computer,drawing,watching tv
,using facebook and of cause playing NickMS!!

Experience:i have been mapling for 5 years already(yes i played maple since primary 2) and i know most of the places in maple accept the new ones and i know almost all the monster's name

Why you want to be a GM:i want to help enhance the gaming experience and help maplers in need.

How did you find out about NickMS?: i found out about nickms from a Mochiza10/Fahim

Have you ever been a GM Before? Yes. if so what Private servers where you GM in?:Evil
HumanMS and LoverMS but they NEXON closed them down =( luckily my friend told me about NickMS

How long can you be on for each day?:2-5 hours sometimes 9 hours depending on howmuch school work i have.

What can you do for the server?:i'm a nice person and i can ban hackers and help new players.(Yesturday, 28 november 2009 i saw an hacker using damage hack but did not get banned i wish i could ban him but i was not an gm)

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
Cygnus, ARAN And Pirate

Any extra things you would like to add:i can do events like jq and trivia.. And i have an Awesome Gm Handbook and i remembered 3/4 of all the codes For V62

Any contact information, Like email: you can add me in msn =) my email is purple_nano@hotmail.com

Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read My Gm Application Very Happy

Last edited by stickers on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Nice GM application. Just a question, do you know Fahim? because you were both GM's on the same servers... I find that a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Kimberlee
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Kimberlee

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 am

I though for a moment that fahim Might have made a 2nd account on here
Back to top Go down
https://nickms.forumotion.com
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 am

Yeah you have to be careful about that because sometimes people fake about playing as a GM on another server.
Back to top Go down
fahim10
fahim10

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:02 am

Swift wrote:
Yeah you have to be careful about that because sometimes people fake about playing as a GM on another server.

actually that evilhumanms is my first time being GM he also become gm too and the loverms he invited me

to become GM he is the SGM i think it's a long time so i can't remember

and i am the one tell him about this server i met him on evilhuman ms so, he's a friend of mine

why could i make a 2cd account if i already made this account
Back to top Go down
stickers
stickers

PostSubject: Re: xXDumDumXx's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 am

thanks and yes i'm a friend of fahim =) sorry for replying late i'm back from a camp yesturday =)
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 pm

First of all, your English in-game is good, but not on this application. LOL. Razz

Second of all, from my experiences with you in-game, I believe you'd do a good job. After all, it was only you who helped me clear those slimes. You also try to help all the players you can.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
stickers
stickers

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:41 am

Stealth wrote:
First of all, your English in-game is good, but not on this application. LOL. Razz

Second of all, from my experiences with you in-game, I believe you'd do a good job. After all, it was only you who helped me clear those slimes. You also try to help all the players you can.

Good luck!
thanks =) if you need me to clear monsters or anything just tell me =)
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 am

I'm sure players will be like "Z0MG lootz iv monstars! kill pl0x! kthx".

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:06 am

Sorry for double post. Remake your poll so that it ISN'T multiple choice.
Back to top Go down
stickers
stickers

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:38 am

Stealth wrote:
Sorry for double post. Remake your poll so that it ISN'T multiple choice.
How?
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 am

Hit the edit button, and there should be an option for multiple choice. Uncheck it.
Back to top Go down
stickers
stickers

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Stealth wrote:
Hit the edit button, and there should be an option for multiple choice. Uncheck it.
there isn one! help =(
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Well, it doesn't look like people are abusing it to do multiple votes... But you'd have to re-make your poll. Sad
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper's GM APPLICATION   Paper's GM APPLICATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paper's GM APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1