MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kathy's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Kathy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 am

Name: Kathy Nguyen
About yourself: I’m a really humorous and sociable person, and I enjoy making people laugh. I read books often (the ones that are good at least) and I play piano. I’m really friendly, and hate it when I feel useless.
Experience: I’ve never had experience as a GM, unfortunately. But I’ve also never had any previous problems with GMs in past servers, mostly because I wasn’t harassing other players and I didn’t know how to hack (LMFAO!).
Why you want to be GM: I want to be a GM to simply experience it, and see how it feels, how it works. I also want to become a GM not just to help others or create more events. Besides, if we have more events, people will get tired of them, so I’m far from this idea. I want to improve the community of NickMS and attract more players, make an image of NickMS that makes it a desirable private Maplestory server.
How did you find out about NickMS?: I found out about NickMS while I was browsing around on top private Maplestory sites. It was #1 on the site I was on, so it caught my attention.
Ingame Name: FantasyAngel
How long can you be on for each day?: That depends. On weekends and holidays, I can play from 3 hours- 5 hours in the afternoon, while on weekdays, if I can manage it, I can be on for about 30 minutes- 1 hour. I know that these kinds of hours will affect my chances of becoming a GM. *Sad face.*
How long have you been playing Maplestory for?: I’ve been playing regular Maplestory for 2 and a ½ years, while I’ve played private Maplestory servers for 1 year, making a total of 3 and a ½ years. I’ve played the private Maplestory servers: ProMS, AntiBaboMS, ValkyrieMS, and now NickMS. [:
What can you do for the server?: Like I’ve stated before, I don’t want to just help out people, ban hackers, and hold events. I want to make NickMS a server everyone wants to play.
Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): My favourite Maplestory Class of the 7 is probably the Warrior, because of the damage it can deal at low dex. I also like it because of the armour you can get as a warrior is very protective. The only disadvantage is that Warriors walk quite slow. xD

Any extra things you would like to add: I’d just like to add that I hope to become a GM, but I also hope everyone else good luck in becoming a GM, when the time comes.
Any contact information, like email: My email is: FallenAngel1337@hotmail.com
“Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” –Frank Outlaw

Last edited by xFallenAngel on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I did.)
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hero
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Hero

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Good luck :3
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Good Job!! I wish you Luck!!, and you gots my VOTE!!! Smile!!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:46 pm

I think you will be a great GM.

Good luck you have my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 pm

TYVM! [: I'm not really sure I'm so desperate for the position though. Even if I don't become GM, I'll continue my Maple playing ways. [:
Back to top Go down
fredricktrott

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Your App is OK

I know your a nice Person, but reason i like you is becuase your one of those people who know its not the End of the World if they Dont get Picked Like [GM]Hero Who wrote nearly the exact same thing on her App.

Thing is your not that experienced, So that may be a downfall, however if your a quick learner then thats not a problem at all!!!

Otherwise Good Choice for GM
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Thanks, arjun! It's just that I keep on missing the dealines on GM applications on different servers. I'm never there to be informed of the deadline, which is when I started participating in forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathy's GM Application   Kathy's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1