MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xcracker's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters

Should Xcracker become a GameMaster in NickMS? o.o
Definately
Xcracker's GM Application Empty0%Xcracker's GM Application Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Certain
Xcracker's GM Application Empty29%Xcracker's GM Application Empty
 29% [ 2 ]
Yes
Xcracker's GM Application Empty14%Xcracker's GM Application Empty
 14% [ 1 ]
Maybe/Not sure
Xcracker's GM Application Empty57%Xcracker's GM Application Empty
 57% [ 4 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Definate No
 0% [ 0 ]
NEVAH :D ( Whoever picks this I shall track down. lol)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Xcracker
Xcracker

Xcracker's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Xcracker's GM Application   Xcracker's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am

Name: Jamie

IGN: Xcracker

About yourself: Well.. I like playing computer( a lot o.o). I'm living in Ontario near Toronto, and my computer's like slow. I like playing Ping-pong, soccer, basketball, tennis, swimming, piano, violin, recorder, Tae-Kwon-Do ( went up to red belt then.. quit 2 years ago but I don't know why lol... ) . and sax. Well I did like twice in school and really fun Razz I'm learning Chinese, Mandarin, and I'm from South Korea. I emigrated from there to Canada, to Winnipeg for 4 years and came to Ontario only an year ago. I know english, bit of french, 4 words from spanish, chinese, mandarin, little of russian, 1 word from germany and that's it.

Experience of being a GameMaster before? Uh.. Well I've been a GM 4 times. It'sCloudMS ( Shut down a long time ago ), RoadSideMS (also shut down a long time ago ), MicroMS ( I think it's shut down ), and in my own server that I made, I needed a coder but couldn'd find one. I know most of the GM commands too o.o

Why you want to be a GM: I would want to become a GameMaster because I could havemore things to do, rather than just being a player. I like experiencing as being a GM and how it could affect the server. And, it is also because I could be able to help the server out more. I know a lot about MapleStory, and I think that the server whould have a bit more GMs. Oh, and I don't quit servers very much once I join.

How did you find out about NickMS?: Well, the "new" NickMS? I played MSNick ( the old version ), then when a was browsing through the forums I found out that there was a new one xD

How long can you be on for each day?: Well.. I'd say on the weekdays- about 2, and on the weekend about 3~8 hours. Well in this case, you should meet my mom.

How long have you been playing Maple for?: I "STARTED" playing Korean MapleStory since I was 7, and here I am now. I'm 11 ( ↑ ) and I still enjoy playing MapleStory very much. Right now I play both private servers and KMS.

What can you do for the server? I can, of course, help the server, like catching hackers which I'm really good at, help problems, and other things that might happen to cause a problem in the server. Of course, I can host events for normal players Very Happy

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 8, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus, Evan) I would pick Aran, since it was my favourite job since it came out in KMS. It has a lot of special features and is different from other jobs, even the Warrior Class Very Happy It is more quicker, stronger and has good skills. Oh, I also like Evan, it's a new job in KMS. It has a whole new set of jobs, goes up to 10th job advance, special features, BUT the attack speed is really down o.o It didn't come out yet though Razz

Any extra things you would like to add? Hmm.. No. Except that I want to be a GM. LOL

Any contact information, Like email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also, I'm usually online in the game so Smile

Thanks for reading my App, whoever did. Hope to see you in game xD Oh, and plz comment about my App if you can Smile

Oh, and one last thing- I see that a lot of people are making their apps, and so I've changed my mind about becoing a GameMaster, so I'm going to close this app sooner or later Razz

Jamie / Xcracker

Last edited by Xcracker on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:29 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Xcracker's GM Application   Xcracker's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 am

Nice app! However, there's an anti-hack... The only hack that needs to be worried about is fly hack... And that's kind of useless since there's UFJ. xD

Other than that, you seem like you'd be a fairly decent GM. =D

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

PostSubject: Re: Xcracker's GM Application   Xcracker's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:05 am

Thanks Stealth Smile Good luck for you too!
Back to top Go down
maonbotak
maonbotak

PostSubject: Re: Xcracker's GM Application   Xcracker's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 am

It's an colourful app I've seen so far i guess =D good luck

Xcracker's GM Application Untitled-9-2

~Live to Maple
~Maple to live

~MIEnLEX~
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Xcracker's GM Application   Xcracker's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 am

I just have to say good application x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xcracker's GM Application   Xcracker's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xcracker's GM Application
Page 1 of 1