MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jamie's GM application :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maonbotak
maonbotak

Jamie's GM application :) Empty
PostSubject: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 am

Firstly Hello to all of you who are viewing my application ^^
Give me some comments to improve on it thanks !

Name:
~Jamie

Ingame Name:
~MIEnLEX

About yourself:
~I just a normal 16 year old girl.
~I'll sit in front of my computer looking at other maple's forum or play other games whenever I'm free.
~I had been playing maple for quite a long period of time & I love it so much that I can go crazy over it.
~I dont know why but maybe it let me kill time & also had fun chatting & playing with other people at the same time I think. ^^
~I'm from Singapore by the way but I treat everyone equally.
~However when I tried playing other servers I found out that there are stil some people I could not communicate with, some dont understand Sad sorry ! ^^
~However I will do my best to help everyone !

Experience:
~I had not been a GM before However, you never learn, you'll never know. I'm more than willing to learn Smile

Why you want to be a GM:
~As I said I had not been a GM before Smile
~I wanted to experience how is it to be the GM & the responsibilities of being a GM.
~At the same time, I wanted to help out those players who are in the game. Some may had just start played maple & they choose our server !
~I can explain to them about different jobs, tell them where they can train & what stats they can add, guide them ^^.

How did you find out about NickMS?:
~If I did not remember wrongly , I found it in the maplestory ranking but I forget is which website =x

Have you ever been a GM Before?, if so what Private servers where you GM in?: ~No experience at all before ^^

Ingame Name:
~MIEnEX

How long can you be on for each day?:
~Depends,sometimes can be up to 2-5 hours but I can only be online for maybe 3/4 days if I'm not working.
~If working it have to depend on my
time slot.
~However when I'm free I would come & play ^^

How long have you been playing Maple for?:
~Since I was 12 years old which means around 5years.
~I started playing MapleSEA at the start, helping people train their characters
without creating my own one.
~Until one day all my friends took back their accounts,it was then I started creating my own account and slowly learn about the skills,stats & jobs.

What can you do for the server?:
~I can make events for the players, I'm able to communicate with the players especially from Singapore & Malaysia & even other countries if I
could.
~I can get to know the players better, try to help the players who need help, guide the players, advice the players, & lastly have fun with them !

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
~Warrior Smile I feel mage is quite ok, it has magic guard, however attack is not that high
compared to warrior.
~For rouge, I can say attack is higher than mage of cos, however it stil can't be better than warrior ^^.
~As for cygnus, I tried it before it's quite good
too ! Smile
~Archer have sharp eyes which many people loves !
~I chose warrior because, it has hyper body, and of cos the damage is high & is able to kill monsters easily.. That's what I personally feels.. ^^

Any extra things you would like to add:
~Hope all of you will support me ! ^^ if can..Thanks all & enjoy Nickms !!

Any contact information, Like email:
~Yap ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jamie's GM application :) Untitled-9-2

~Live to Maple
~Maple to live

~MIEnLEX~
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Very nice app, I can see you put a lot of effort into this. I don't think there's one thing I can tell you to improve it besides not being repetitive. Razz

I think you deserve GM.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
maonbotak
maonbotak

PostSubject: Re: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 am

My app is so quiet !! ~~

Jamie's GM application :) Untitled-9-2

~Live to Maple
~Maple to live

~MIEnLEX~
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 am

Everyone is in awe. =3
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

PostSubject: Re: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:50 am

Aran is way stronger than normal Warriors and many of them quit in KMS because Aran was being patched.. o.o
Back to top Go down
maonbotak
maonbotak

PostSubject: Re: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 am

But to me warrior is a better choice =D
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 am

I like how you wrote your Gm app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie's GM application :)   Jamie's GM application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamie's GM application :)
Page 1 of 1