MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April's Gm Application :D

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think I will become a good GM ?
Yes
April's Gm Application :D Empty62%April's Gm Application :D Empty
 62% [ 8 ]
Maybe
April's Gm Application :D Empty23%April's Gm Application :D Empty
 23% [ 3 ]
No
April's Gm Application :D Empty15%April's Gm Application :D Empty
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
April
April

April's Gm Application :D Empty
PostSubject: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 pm

About yourself:
Hello everyone, My name is Xinyi . I'm 14 this year, and my In-Game Name is April, if you see my profile name . Very Happy An apology for my bad English, I will work hard to improve it . Smile I'm quite a nice and friendly person if you know me . I will be good to everyone if you treat me nicely, but if you treat me badly, well, I will also treat you nice and good even how much you dislike me . :DDD Don't you think it's hurt hating people than loving them .
Although I really dislike them for awhile, but after I started thinking about the purple words, I won't dislike them anymore .

I love to do and learn things about computer !
Why ? Because of my cousin ! I see him helping me doing some computer stuffs when my computer is having troubles . So, on that day, I set my mind to learn it, and don't want him to be so trouble coming to my house every time my computer have problems . Lols, I write until like I am a good girl . Very Happy
And so, I started to learn coding because it looks fun, video making, animation, more . Very Happy
It keep me busy whenever I think of some crazy idea to try out and it's not so bore doing all this . Very Happy

Experience:
I have play MsNick for about 1 week plus, if I'm not wrong .
It is fun helping people and the most thing I like about the server is the GM Map .
Though, the GM Map is down because of the people who spam so much monsters to lag and crash the server . Not to blame people, I have crash the server once, when the first few day I play .
I'm having alot of fun with people in the server and they are quite nice people, but not all of them .

What kind of Gm would you want to be:
Erm, if I can choose, I would like to be a GM who have abilities, but not wanting the name .
Lols, the reason look so ... Ermm ... >.< But it's really quite ... abit ... Lols . Sad

Why you want to be a GM :
To help people who need help of course . Also open few events a day for people to have fun .
It's kinda boring training everyday, opening some events might make them enjoy the server and walk away with some attractive prizes . Very Happy

How did you find out about NickMS?:
Erm, I find it from my brother, and asked my brother to send me .
And this is my first Private Server I have play . It's Awesome !

How long can you be on for each day?:
Hmm, I can be on for 12 Hours or more each day . But if it's bore or I have other things on, I maybe on about 2~3 Hours . But when school starts, then it depends ... D:

How long have you been playing Maple for? :
I have been playing Maple for about 4 to 5 years .
The first maple I played is Maplesea of course . Hahaa . Very Happy

What can you do for the server?:
I can help people who are in need, guide them if there're few people online, open events for everyone to play and have fun . Also invite friends to join the server .

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
Hmm, I like Cygnus . It is strong and easy to train . Very Happy
[Hahaa, In Maplesea, my most of the account stuck at level 50 plus .]

Any extra things you would like to add:
Erm, really hope that I can be a gm; great gm to help out people . Very Happy
Even if I cant be a gm, I will still help out people . Very Happy
Life is just a game after all . ;D

Any contact information, Like email:
You can contact at Minor-divinity@hotmail.com , or visit my blog at Link .

I have played MsNick and registered in forum more than 3 days, and know some of the basic commands being a gm . Very Happy

Last edited by April on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Http://devil-mastermind.co.nr
[GM]LettingGo
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]LettingGo

PostSubject: Re: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 pm

i say No cuz you'r lied about the upgrading items and u have to give all of ur upgraded items to GM's , thank you :]
Back to top Go down
April
April

PostSubject: Re: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Lied ? Good question . Laughing
Did I say no that I upgraded for free ? Shocked
I just log off and think about it . Question
But still I had gave it to GM . Very Happy

Quote :

No problem is so formidable that you can't walk away from it.
By Charles M. Schulz quotes (American cartoonist, 1922-2000)

I love Quotes, it's so meaningful that I have a lot to learn . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm

I Vote yes, btw amazing GM application.

Kream Was Here Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Good App Wink

You Got My Vote !

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
April
April

PostSubject: Re: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: idk u much but the app is good   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:07 am

April wrote:
About yourself:
Hello everyone, My name is Xinyi . I'm 14 this year, and my In-Game Name is April, if you see my profile name . Very Happy An apology for my bad English, I will work hard to improve it . Smile I'm quite a nice and friendly person if you know me . I will be good to everyone if you treat me nicely, but if you treat me badly, well, I will also treat you nice and good even how much you dislike me . :DDD Don't you think it's hurt hating people than loving them .
Although I really dislike them for awhile, but after I started thinking about the purple words, I won't dislike them anymore .

I love to do and learn things about computer !
Why ? Because of my cousin ! I see him helping me doing some computer stuffs when my computer is having troubles . So, on that day, I set my mind to learn it, and don't want him to be so trouble coming to my house every time my computer have problems . Lols, I write until like I am a good girl . Very Happy
And so, I started to learn coding because it looks fun, video making, animation, more . Very Happy
It keep me busy whenever I think of some crazy idea to try out and it's not so bore doing all this . Very Happy

Experience:
I have play MsNick for about 1 week plus, if I'm not wrong .
It is fun helping people and the most thing I like about the server is the GM Map .
Though, the GM Map is down because of the people who spam so much monsters to lag and crash the server . Not to blame people, I have crash the server once, when the first few day I play .
I'm having alot of fun with people in the server and they are quite nice people, but not all of them .

What kind of Gm would you want to be:
Erm, if I can choose, I would like to be a GM who have abilities, but not wanting the name .
Lols, the reason look so ... Ermm ... >.< But it's really quite ... abit ... Lols . Sad

Why you want to be a GM :
To help people who need help of course . Also open few events a day for people to have fun .
It's kinda boring training everyday, opening some events might make them enjoy the server and walk away with some attractive prizes . Very Happy

How did you find out about NickMS?:
Erm, I find it from my brother, and asked my brother to send me .
And this is my first Private Server I have play . It's Awesome !

How long can you be on for each day?:
Hmm, I can be on for 12 Hours or more each day . But if it's bore or I have other things on, I maybe on about 2~3 Hours . But when school starts, then it depends ... D:

How long have you been playing Maple for? :
I have been playing Maple for about 4 to 5 years .
The first maple I played is Maplesea of course . Hahaa . Very Happy

What can you do for the server?:
I can help people who are in need, guide them if there're few people online, open events for everyone to play and have fun . Also invite friends to join the server .

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
Hmm, I like Cygnus . It is strong and easy to train . Very Happy
[Hahaa, In Maplesea, my most of the account stuck at level 50 plus .]

Any extra things you would like to add:
Erm, really hope that I can be a gm; great gm to help out people . Very Happy
Even if I cant be a gm, I will still help out people . Very Happy
Life is just a game after all . ;D

Any contact information, Like email:
You can contact at Minor-divinity@hotmail.com , or visit my blog at Link .

I have played MsNick and registered in forum more than 3 days, and know some of the basic commands being a gm . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
April
April

PostSubject: Re: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:15 pm

o.o Anyways, thanks for the vote everyone . ;DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April's Gm Application :D   April's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April's Gm Application :D
Page 1 of 1