MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saber's GM Application =D

Go down 
2 posters

Am i suitable to be a GM?
A: Yes
Saber's GM Application =D Empty100%Saber's GM Application =D Empty
 100% [ 1 ]
B: No
Saber's GM Application =D Empty0%Saber's GM Application =D Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
saber

Saber's GM Application =D Empty
PostSubject: Saber's GM Application =D   Saber's GM Application =D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm

IGN : Saber

Name:Nicky

Place:Malaysia

Experience: been a gm in kylems with xiiao but the server was closed down. i've been playing many

private servers and i have experience on handling players as i have helped many GMs in other servers

to handle difficult situations and tracking down hackers. i have also help GMs with thier events therefore

knowing how to host an event.

Language: can speak fluently in english,bahasa melayu and different kinds of chinese dialects. this will

enable me to communicate better with people who don't speak english as their mother tongue.

Others:

i'm a very sociable person and able to get along well with almost everyone. i have great patience with

people who have many questions about this server and people who create havocs in the server. i'm a

quick learner and i can guarantee i will learn everything about this server. i will be active every night

(+8GMT) so i will be able to help those who need it. I hope you give the greatest consideration to this.

please vote for me ^^
Thanks! santa

Last edited by saber on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

Saber's GM Application =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saber's GM Application =D   Saber's GM Application =D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Your gm app was perfect just, some people are forgetting to put colors on their gm app.
That was including you, Sad please put colors on your gm application please Sad .
Back to top Go down

Saber's GM Application =D
Page 1 of 1