MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iLikePiexD GM Application~~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iLovePiexD
iLovePiexD

iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ Empty
PostSubject: iLikePiexD GM Application~~~   iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:12 am

NAME: Amery Chow

ABOUT YOURSELF: i play the guitar abit but i ain't that good because i juz started learning how to play and i am in a Sports School in SINGAPORE, i swim for the school and i have been swimming for 7 years so far. Unfortunately it is a boarding school and i have to stay there from Monday to Friday night every school week. Its my school holidays now so i don't need to stay in school so i can play my computer almost everyday.

EXPERIENCE: I have played MapleSEA for 3 yrs and Maplestory Pservers for 2 yrs so i am pretty sure that that is enough experience, well at least i know how to find my way out and into places in MS.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A GM: Eventhough i have never been a GM in any server before i want to become one so i can host event as i do not come by that many events while playing NickMS, i would like to keep players active ensuring that they do not get bored and eventually leave the server because of bordom, even if they leave, i would like them to leave by having too much fun. But i know being a GM is not all about having fun but also being strict and abiding by the rules, i will not hesitate to ban any one even if it is my best friend due to doing things which arn't suppose to be done when told to do so by other GMs or by my own judgement.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT NICKMS: I used to play MSNick( that was what it was called then ) before like 1 yr ago before it closed down and it was one of the best servers i had played so far, so everytime i was looking for a new MS Pserver to play i would always check on MSNick if it was back online.Fortunately a few days ago i check on MsNick and it was back up, so i started playing it again.

INGAME NAME(just incase you need it):iLikePiexD

HOW LONG CAN YOU BE ON FOR EACH DAY: since it is the school holidays i can be online for around 4 hrs each day but when my school holidays end i can only be online on weekends and tuesday for about 3 hrs a day.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING MAPLE FOR: I have play MapleSEA for 3yrs and MS Pservers for 2 yrs

WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR THE SERVER: I can keep players occuppied by hosting event and banning/suspending players who do stuff that are not suppose to be done or advertise hacking etc

FAVOURITE MAPLESTORY CLASS OF THE 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): So far my favourite is theif as they has fast attacks. I have to tried Aran yet though.

ANY EXTRA THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD: I have been playing NickMS for quite afew days and i have another Forum account user( amery5 ) and yes, i knw a few Gm commands. i am a joyful and helpful person ever ready to share my thoughts. Food i like- as you can see my ign, i Love Pie and also BEEF~

CONTACTS: My Email is amery_chow@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking your time to read my GM app and i Hope you consider making me a GM~~~[b]
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: iLikePiexD GM Application~~~   iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Nice application, clear and easy to read. other than spelling pretty good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: iLikePiexD GM Application~~~   iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm

You're online a lot, and are definitely a good person... Your app is nice, besides your lack of experience.

I think you'd do alright as a GM. =D

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
iLovePiexD
iLovePiexD

PostSubject: Re: iLikePiexD GM Application~~~   iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:26 am

thx guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: iLikePiexD GM Application~~~   iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:43 am

^^ Your Chinese 2
And I love you picture
btw, Good application Smile
Made it very Easy for me to read
I Mean it Smile
Really Really Really Easy xD
Back to top Go down
amery5

PostSubject: Re: iLikePiexD GM Application~~~   iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 pm

haha wow this thing still here? its been like a yr n a half... hey longtime no see anw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iLikePiexD GM Application~~~   iLikePiexD GM Application~~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iLikePiexD GM Application~~~
Page 1 of 1