MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]

Go down 
+7
[GM]Beanie :3
--xAlvinx3
Xcracker
[GM]Kimberlee
Stealth
maonbotak
Xaga
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaga
Xaga

GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:46 am

Name: DAnIeL NgUyen

Laughing

About Me: First thing you should know about me is that im Asian. Yes, Im Viet. I was a GM for Msnick before. I easily make friends with other people. I like to skateboard at the park on my free time. I have an annoying brother and sister. My favorite colors are black, purple, and blue. I like to watch anime. If I got to be GM again I would try to get more people to the server than before I played and help them out more often. I get A's and B's most of the time in school. My goal is to achieve in as many things as I can. If I got the job of GM again I would want to try harder and prove to people how good of a GM I can be.

Experience: I played WinterMS, AxedMS, ScarFaceMS, DracoStory, ForceStory, and some others. They all had one thing in common. Most of the GMs and players are mean, even the noobs were mean. I also got banned for no reason one time, it was laggy and made me do Fast Attack.

Why do you want to be GM: I was GM before and friends with Nick and Kim so...yeah.. just hanging out as GMs.
I just want to help out other players you know, and do whats right for the server.

How did you find out about Msnick: I think I found Msnick by looking on youtube or some other website. It was the 2nd server I played and my favorite of all time.

How long can you be on for each day: I can be active for atleast be on Msnick for atleast 2-4hours. If im lucky and I have no homework then maybe 5 hours. Everytime I come home school I would come on to check how the server is doing.

How long have you played Maple: I played Maple for about 4 years now, I have a level 73 hermit actually but I quit because I don't want to waste anymore money on NX.

What can you do for the server: I know most of a GM's ablilities. I can do lots of stuff I guess, I can make videos, banners, host events, and ban hackers or cheaters from playing.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
My favorite job would be a rouge or a night walker (cygnus) because, I like throwing stars and avatars with like dark personalities XD

lilduyster@hotmail.com If any one has MSN Messenger. You can add me as a friend if you'd like

Last edited by [GM]Xaga on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : My old app was poo)
Back to top Go down
maonbotak
maonbotak

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 am

Good luck on your App ^^ & yo can log in to the chat box !! chat with me =x
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:58 am

When were you a GM? On the ooooooold server? I don't remember you if you were.

Other than that, your app is confusing, and you just talk about how much you like MSNick... That's nice and all, but you'd be better as a player...

Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Kimberlee
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Kimberlee

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:37 am

Yes he was a GM through the summer, though I agree with Stealth, you need to make your app more informative.
Back to top Go down
https://nickms.forumotion.com
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 pm

=O

I checked out his videos... Nice. =3

Those player NPC's looked pretty pwn. ;D

Anyways, can't wait to see what your "real" app will look like after you've editted it. =3
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Nice edits. Much more informative. You'll never steal the banner making skills from me though. :F

LOL!

Your application is much better now, and now I say that I agree with you becoming a GM again.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:09 am

Nice I'd give a 9.1 / 10 on your app Smile
Back to top Go down
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 pm

So is he a gm now ? Cos i think his suitable . (:
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:38 pm

No new GM has been picked.

It's only Kim/Me atm.
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Meh too!
Back to top Go down
Kawatashi
Kawatashi

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Congratz on GM
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:53 pm

I'm confused. Did he become GM or not? D:
Back to top Go down
Joeyblabla
Joeyblabla

PostSubject: ..   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:33 pm

man you never online
Back to top Go down
http://www.joeyenkimberly.hyves.nl
Stormy
Stormy

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey Xaga, congratulations again. =3
He is to online, your just not online enough to see him on. Wink
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:48 pm

OwnYeah, there are a lot of different people coming from different times. Patience. [:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]   GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application XAGA *IM BACK* XP [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1