MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealths GM Application [Closed]

Go down 
+4
Yuki
[GM]Swift
Inp0Sible
Stealth
8 posters

Should Stealth get GM?
Of course!
Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty56%Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty
 56% [ 10 ]
I guess.
Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty22%Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty
 22% [ 4 ]
Nooo.
Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty6%Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty
 6% [ 1 ]
HELL NO!
Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty16%Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

Stealths GM Application [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:06 am

Name: James Haro
Ingame Name: Stealth
About yourself: I was a GM on the old MSNick, and did a good job, at least, I like to think so. ;D
I'm fairly active on the computer, as many of you know. I've been messing around with my own source for a while now, I started with an OdinMS clean source, and I've gotten it fully updated to V62, with numerous features that I've added, and fixed, by myself...
Experience: Was one of the few SuperGM's on the old MSNick, have 4 years of PS (PhotoShop) experience, know a bit about Java, and networking. 6 years of forum experience, 4 of which have been spent as a moderator/admin.
Why you want to be a GM: Most would say to help people, but that's a given. I want to be a GM because I want to just interact with the community, hold events, fix problems, settle disputes, and the like.
How did you find out about NickMS?: I was a part of the old one and went searching for it again because I, as did many others, loved it.
Have you ever been a GM Before?, if so what Private servers where you GM in?: When MSNick went down, I cared not for other PServers. I went straight to working on my own source, but have never actually released or hosted it.
How long can you be on for each day?: I can be active for atleast 4 hours, daily. I have many other things to do on the computer besides GMing MSNick, although I can have it running in the background. =3
How long have you been playing Maple for?: Oh gee, like uhh, 3-4 years?
What can you do for the server?: I have extensive knowledge as a GM, and can execute my actions swiftly. I can create web graphics in PS, code in Java (kinda, I'm not pro). I'm sure you know my other credentials from past experience, and my other application on the old forums.
Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): I love being a Sin, hence my username. ;D
Any extra things you would like to add: It's not the end of the world if I don't get accepted, I'll still play as a member. However, I'd love to share my experience, maturity, and expertise with the MSNick community as a Game Master, once again.
Any contact information, Like email: You can contact me via MSN, blasterbomb9@hotmail.com

Last edited by Stealth on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated/Changed)
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Lol @ whoever said HELL NO! XD

Also; editted.

Just so you know, I forfeited my vote. To make sure it was accurate. ;P
Back to top Go down
Inp0Sible
Inp0Sible

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Nice App, i think you become GM =p
Back to top Go down
http://sitemsnick.tk/
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:02 pm

I can only hope, but I'll be happy either way. =D

As long as immature noobs don't get GM, that is. o_O
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:03 am

Nice application, I think you have a pretty good chance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:37 am

Heh, I can only hope. And if I don't, then I'm still happy helping players as a member. Razz

All that being a GM does is allow me to use more commands and makes things easier. xD
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:15 am

I can vouch that he will be a good GM. Saw how he took the post in old MSNick before. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:31 am

Hehe, thanks Maki! Nick knows how I did before... So we'll see if he makes me a GM or not. =3
Back to top Go down
Shadoww
Shadoww

Location : Canada And no we do not ride Polar bears to school well maybe on sundays but.

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:10 am

Hopefully there isn't any nub GM they make me mad. Stealth I am pretty sure that you will make the cut but All you can do is hope Correct? As you say anyways.
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:13 am

A nub GM in my opinion would be one that is arrogant and/or immature and/or rude and/or doesn't know what certain things are about the game.

For example, what is Valley of Heroes? Razz
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 am

I find it funny... That the two people who said HELL NO!, are Johncena, and Fahim... Fahim I understand... But Johncena's just being a nub. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 am

Good Luck Razz Yea I was in the old server too xD
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 am

Yeah, I remember you. Very Happy

Also; your app says your 11... But your profile says your 14... LIES LIES LIES. o_O
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:12 am

Oh, that's probably because I thought you had to be like 12+ to join servers or something because It didn't work when I put in 1998, but that was something else xP srry I'll edit.
Edit Post-Yea, It doesn't work unless you're like 12+ T-T I'll just keep it at 12 for now srry Razz
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:40 am

That's ok... Was just checking. xD
Back to top Go down
Xaga
Xaga

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 am

Early Gratz XD

pwned my GM App XP

Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Early gratz? It hasn't been decided yet. ;D

Swift has a better chance than me ATM, IMO. =O

Thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:54 am

This application is closed. Once I get forum moderator, I'll be able to close it myself.

I have made GM, thanks for all the support guys!
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:07 am

Congratz Very Happy nice job!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 pm

If I was allowed to say this I would say

!~Approved~!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:47 am

Stealths My Haro !! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealths GM Application [Closed]   Stealths GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealths GM Application [Closed]
Page 1 of 1