MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric's GM Application [Closed]

Go down 
+2
[GM]Kimberlee
[GM]Swift
6 posters

Should Eric (Swift) be a GM?
Definately
Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty38%Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty
 38% [ 5 ]
Yes
Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty8%Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty
 8% [ 1 ]
Maybe/not sure
Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty31%Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty
 31% [ 4 ]
No
Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty0%Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Absolutely, not I hate him!
Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty23%Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

Eric's GM Application [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:21 am

Name: Eric
IGN: swift

Hello everyone and this is my gm app for NickMs.

Hobbies: Soccer, basketball, volleyball, hockey, reading, drawing and of course playing NickMs!

Personality: Well I tend to be sort of shy until I know the person and despite my age i'm usualy the person who my friends talk to if they have a problem or just want to talk to someone. Anyways i'm a very nice person and a very nice person to be around (or atleast I hope I am Wink ). And I do know how to talk to people who may have problems and help them through it. I also try to help people even if there question is ridiculous or unreasonable.

Languages: My first language is of course English but I can also speak French and Spanish, also I have noticed that the owner Nick is speaks Dutch so if I did become GM I would definitely try to learn dutch.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because I really like to help people to my full ability, also i'm a really nice person but I still know when to be mean or strict when I should be.

What level of a GM are you applying for?: I really only want to be in a position where I can help people to my full capability.

Have you ever been a GM before: Yes I have on 2 servers but nexon shut them down so that's when I found NickMs! I've also hosted my own server before, I guess it wasn't an official server since it was never open to public. I also know a pretty good amount of GM commands, (I would post them but it would make my application too long Very Happy )

How long can you be on everyday?: If it's a school day I can be on about 2-3 hours a day depending on homework.

How long have you been playing maplestory?: I have been playing maplestory for about 5 years now, so I have a lot of experience with the gameplay and other things like that.

What can you do for the server?: Well I am a very nice person and I am good at creating things on the computer so I can really help with banners and maybe even some adds on websites! Also I am very good at catching people hacking or doing things similar to that.

Extras: Also I have a photographic memory so I am capable of memorizing things very fast, like the GM codes! And I can make pretty good banners too. Smile

If you want to reach me or just if you want to add me you can e-mail/add me at soccerpro66@hotmail.com

Well thats all I have to say, thanks to everyone who read this for their time! Hope it was good!

Last edited by Swift on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Kimberlee
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Kimberlee

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:03 am

Excellent Application Eric
Back to top Go down
https://nickms.forumotion.com
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 am

Thank You Very Happy

~Viva la Vida~
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Awesome app! I think I'm a bit late to comment as it appears you already have GM... I might be mistaken...

If you don't, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:13 am

Good job on your Application I'd give like 9.8 / 10 or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:56 am

Oh wow thank you! For everyone who sees this add me in game Very Happy Thanks XCracker!
IGN:Swift
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:18 am

I voted Definitely. :F

Also: your poll is better than mine, but not your grammar. Razz

LOL!
Back to top Go down
maonbotak
maonbotak

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 am

Nice app =D like Jamie , Kim & James had said keep it up !!
Good luck & see you around ^^

Eric's GM Application [Closed] Untitled-9-2

~Live to Maple
~Maple to live

~MIEnLEX~
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 am

You were being a bit immature earlier, but I still think you deserve GM, and I've said many times.
Back to top Go down
maonbotak
maonbotak

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:31 am

lols you say me immature?? o.o
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:40 am

No, Eric. Or I'd have said it in your app. ;D
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 am

Lol yeah sorry about that, bored and tired. I just felt like doing something, sorry. Anyways thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:06 am

Oh I voted absolutely not just to be nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 am

Great Application Swift Smile!

But I think u have some haters......
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 am

Yeah I know... I made a few mistakes. If your talking about the poll though, I voted absolutely not I hate him! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's GM Application [Closed]   Eric's GM Application [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's GM Application [Closed]
Page 1 of 1