MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. Empty
PostSubject: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:41 am

I must look utterly stupid to come back to this website and reminisce. To breathe in this nostalgia.

But I don't care.

Hello, everyone! I doubt you guys remember me, so let me re-introduce myself! I am Kathy, or just known as Fallen. I was a Web Moderator for this forum; I recall logging into my forum account and finding myself as a Mod. What luck! Or rather, foolishness on the other's part for making me a Mod. What a gamble, eh? Still, I took my job rather seriously, and was always prowling the forum daily.

Enough about me! Back to this wonderful, yet unfortunately dead, server.

MSnick, or NickMS I would just call it, was home to quite a few people. We were a tightly-knit community, and we called each other friends, or maybe even family! I loved this server dearly as I would my own sister (maybe more, muaha). To see it like this...

It breaks my heart.

Although it's good to see that people have moved on with their lives! How has the last year or two been to you, guys? Wherever you are? I hope they've been good to you.

I guess I really do look silly. I could be talking to myself for all I care. But I'm hoping that someday, someone will get that itch like I did, to just... see for yourselves.

I hope you see this announcement. I hope that we'll be able to part on proper terms.

I really do miss you guys! May you continue to enjoy good fortune in the future!

For one last time,
Fallen, out.
Back to top Go down
fredricktrott

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Hello FallenAngel,

You probably don't remember me, i was GrimReaperz, a GM once on this server with you, and your sister, (Hero, i believe but i may be wrong)

Reading your post brought back some very deep memories, Thank you for that.

MsNick, was a very good server, it wasn't a massive server, but it still have a lively community, a community you grew to enjoy their presence with.

Thank you, and everyone you made up that Community, It wouldn't have been MsNick without you guys

Farewell MsNick, never will you be forgotten
Back to top Go down
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
chukiba

PostSubject: Re: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:37 am

It seems MsNick has connected all of us together. No matter what, none of us can forget about it. I, personally am from the 2nd generation of MsNick ( v75 ) and the third/final (v83). I wish I had come during the v62 days ~ I would've ended up loving it even more.
It's still good to see that people are still visiting these forums. Almost as if to pay respect to the late MsNick.
Back to top Go down
128am*
128am*

PostSubject: Re: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:45 pm

I dont know if u guys remember me also my ign was 128am and i was a first generation msnick player. Even though i have moved on and have been busy with life msnick is still always in my mind and i have not forget about it. i have always visited this site from time to time and of course some of these ign i easily reconize i hope everyone is doing well and is having a good life. Well as the years move past and we all get on with our lives the one thing we all share is that we have always and will be msnick players.
Back to top Go down
128am*
128am*

PostSubject: Re: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:59 pm

If there is any forum or whatever that some people from msnick are still using please send me a link
Back to top Go down
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
chukiba

PostSubject: Re: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:02 pm

A small group of players made a forum here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

People such as Kimberlee, Camily, Kuma, iHiro and even Stealth hang out here. We've tried to find all the MSNick players but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Camily

PostSubject: Re: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Since Guests cannot view links I'll post the link with spaces between them:

Code:
http: // deveonz . co . nr /

remove the spaces.

We're all at this forum and it's being maintained by me. We have been up and live for almost 1.5 years now so I can guarantee you that we'll still be there when you read this.

If you feel the burning of your heart screaming for those awesome moments we shared in the past, come to DeveonZ and we'll be able to relive those moments together.

Hope to see you soon!

Camily

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.   Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
Page 1 of 1