MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters

Does Prom Fit To Be A GM?
Yes
Prom's GM Application Empty0%Prom's GM Application Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Prom's GM Application Empty100%Prom's GM Application Empty
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
ahyong
ahyong

Prom's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Prom's GM Application   Prom's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Name:TanJianYong(AhYong)

About yourself:My Hobby: BasketBall Soccer Computer Gaming.

Experience: Played Maple For 3 Years. Know Some Commons Things In Maple.

Why you want to be a GM: I Wanna Gain More Experience , Help More People , Have More Fun With Mapler

How did you find out about NickMS?:I Was Searching For Some PS Maple I Saw NickMS And I Try It It Was Fun. But SomeTime It Has Closed For A Moment. But I Will Wait Patienly For It.

Ingame Name: Prom
How long can you be on for each day?: 5Hour. Cause Am Working Right Now So Cant Online That Long.But SomeDay I Can Online 12Hours.

What can you do for the server?: I Can Help This Sever For Letting Many People To Play And Have Fun The SameTime, Some Event And Ban People For Using Hack( Ban People For Using Hack Is Very Important For me BeCause When People Are Using Hack They Disrect Other People Who Are Having Fun Playing NickMS

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): Rouge and Aran

Any extra things you would like to add: Me MySelf Like This NICKMS Alot. I Like The GM Like: Kim And Nick Cause They Are Helpful And Kind. They Do Not Ignore Mapler Who Are New And Lose. I Will Like To Learn From Them

Any contact information, Like email: TanJianYong1993@homtail.com

Last edited by ahyong on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Prom's GM Application   Prom's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:24 pm

As I've said many, many times before... There's an antihack. I saw two people get banned last night.

Your English isn't the greatest, but you seem sincere. As for activity, I've seen you online quite a bit. =D

I recommend you read up on a GM Handbook... So you can get familiar with the commands.

I don't particularly think you would make a good GM, based on your app... But I've seen stranger things happen. You're old enough to have the maturity, sooooooo...

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
128am*
128am*

PostSubject: Re: Prom's GM Application   Prom's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:55 am

good gm app and i jsu want to suggested to put a little more time and effort on ur gm app

Good luck and cya in game Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Prom's GM Application   Prom's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 am

I agree with Stealth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom's GM Application   Prom's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom's GM Application
Page 1 of 1