MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x3Alvin's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think Alvin is suitable for GM Position ?
Of Course
x3Alvin's GM Application Empty33%x3Alvin's GM Application Empty
 33% [ 3 ]
Yes
x3Alvin's GM Application Empty22%x3Alvin's GM Application Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
No
x3Alvin's GM Application Empty11%x3Alvin's GM Application Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
No Way
x3Alvin's GM Application Empty33%x3Alvin's GM Application Empty
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

x3Alvin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Name:Alvin
About yourself:Friendly . Can be joked around with as i don't mind . (:

Experience:Ex-GM Of th Ex-NickMS . And many others . [v55]BlizzardStory[DOWN]CandyStory,TofuStory.[v62]NickMs , JokerMs [DOWN] . [v75]HeroMs[QUITED] . Farmerstory[NotPlaying]

Why you want to be a GM:Helping out in games i am playing is my first rule in playing online games . Clearing hackers is also jobs of players and GameMasters as hackers hack to get high damage. Hence , unfair to other players . Hosting event is the best of being a GameMaster to me . I like hosting events as it helps to make th server more alive . I am currently learning how to code so i can help the server with coding .

How did you find out about NickMS?:I think its fun . We can also get more players to play . Boosting its popularity .

Ingame Name: x3Alvin

How long can you be on for each day?:6am-10pm per day . [GMT+8]

How long have you been playing Maple for?:2years now . I play mapleSEA . Not global . I have played private servers for 1year as i found out last year through my friends .
What can you do for the server?:Hosting events . Making it more alive and happier place for everyone . I cant also help by creating events that has never been tried out before in other servers .

Favorite Maplestory Class : DarkKnight

Any extra things you would like to add:I am good in editing pictures and making banner/video's too .

Any contact information, Like email: MSN/FACEBOOK : xalvin_teo@hotmail.com

Hope that i get chosen for the position of GameMaster . Thank you for reading this application .
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Alvin was always known for his events (Lol).

He's not particularly active anymore, but yeah... I know him to be a good person. If he gets a bit more active, he has my vote. =3
Back to top Go down
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

PostSubject: Re: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:39 am

Thanks stealth . I'll try to be more active . Forced to find a job since its holidays now -.-
Back to top Go down
128am*
128am*

PostSubject: Re: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 pm

hey weatsup alvin long time no c yo great to have u back Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

PostSubject: Re: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:18 am

Hahas . I got alot more 'No' than others . LOL .
Back to top Go down
Sky
Sky

PostSubject: Re: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:44 am

Alvin I loved you back from the Original MSnick and now i still love you LMAO. Voted yes. but your not really active now so..if your active now you would definately be a great gm :X
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 am

I vote maybe because im not sure Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x3Alvin's GM Application   x3Alvin's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x3Alvin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1