MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Botsystem
Botsystem

Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app Empty
PostSubject: Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app   Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Name: Joe
About yourself:i live in the east coat of Massachusetts i'm in my last year of high school i'm going into ITT technical institute for computer programing.
Experience:i was co admin of smexystory also there hoster and coder (pretty much i owned it but not techinicly)

Why you want to be a GM: because i was admin in smexystory i had GM ability's and i had a great time hosting my own custom events that i was famous for

How did you find out about NickMS?: on a voting site while i was looking for a new server to play on cause smexystory crashed down due to the owner

Ingame Name: (Botsystem)

How long can you be on for each day?: all day long :3

How long have you been playing Maple for?: since its closed beta release
What can you do for the server?:help keep the community fun and show my custom events (which i wont tell u what they are unless i become gm cause i don't want to leak my ideas :3)

Favorite Maplestory Class: i would have to say pirate more specifically gunslinger

Any contact information, Like email: zachariewicz@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
128am*
128am*

PostSubject: Re: Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app   Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 pm

nice app joe but put a little effort into it so good luckXD

and btw my name is joe too so nice to met u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

PostSubject: Re: Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app   Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 am

Kinda short . LOL . GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hero
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Hero

PostSubject: Re: Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app   Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:14 pm

totally not bad xD gl :3
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app   Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 am

I say it's okay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app   Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Botsystem's (Joe's) GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: GM Applications [closed] :: Denied GM applications-
Jump to: