MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RedTiger's gm app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedTiger

RedTiger's gm app Empty
PostSubject: RedTiger's gm app   RedTiger's gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:33 am

NAME:My name is laurance sampang:)

Do you speak proper english?
yes i do i can speak english pretty well its my first language.

Country and time zone?
I live in the USA and m time zone is central time.

How old are you?
I am 15 years old and a junior in high school.

Why do you want to be a gm?
I want to be a GM becase, i thinkthis server is good but it can get alot better and i think that i can help.Also i think that i can do alot of thng and i can help people and i have good people skills.Lastly why i would like to be a gm is that i can attractmore players to NickMS and make it better so that it will be even better because,when you have more players they play with each other and they wont be bored and quit the game.

If someone was hacking i front of you what would you do?
I would probably take a screenshot and then i would jail them.I would also whisper them and ask them why they hacked and tell them its illegal and they are going to get banned.Also i would post them hacking in forums right away put the picture in there too.Then i would tell the owner as fast as possible so they cant hack anymore.

If your application wasnt accepted would you quit NickMs
Well i wouldnt quit NickMs because,i still like the game but im just trying to get to gm status so i can help people.I will not quit NickMs because,it is a fun game and i like it.

What experience do you have?I have been a real GM with my bro in RucelStory then the sever got really laggy and the owner ddnt ever go on so i quit.Later i found out the server got bigger so i should have not quit. My other experience was in this really bad server called maple arms i hated it so i quit he owner uder noob and sucked.My last experience is that in this little server called goku ms but it had a server wipe and well for some rason they said i was ever a gm when i was so i found this awesome server.

What events can you host?
I can host hide and seek i can also host trivia and jump quests.Another event is pvp map fighting who ever is the first person to survive wins.

How will you treat other character even gms?
I would treat them all the same because,if you show more respect to a gm that really unfair to the players.I have a saying all people should be treated how want not with people cussing at them its not right.I will also treat every one who is being mean with the same respect but i would tell him its wrong to treat people with disrespect in a good mannered way.

How often will you be on NickMs
I will be on snail ms like,2PM-6PM on week day and on weekends 8:30AM-10AMthen 1PM-6PM and 8PM-10PM

Any suggestions to this server?
I think We could advertise and this rest is good there just needs to be more people thats what makes the game fun.

Last words.I hope i get picked please pick me.....

--->~From:L.A..

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

RedTiger's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedTiger's gm app   RedTiger's gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 am

You're fairly active, but I believe that there are more deserving people for the position. Sowwy.

As for hacking, there's an anti-hack for everything (Vac, dmg, etc.)

Good luck, either way!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

RedTiger's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedTiger's gm app   RedTiger's gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:37 am

Yeah I agree with James your application is good but no one really knows you yet and if you really can help people you have to prove it. Anyways harsh words I guess from me but really good application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

RedTiger's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedTiger's gm app   RedTiger's gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 am

Umm Try Adding some color plez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RedTiger's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedTiger's gm app   RedTiger's gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RedTiger's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: GM Applications [closed] :: Denied GM applications-
Jump to: