MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
+6
[GM]Beanie :3
--xAlvinx3
Xcracker
Stealth
xFallenAngel
[GM]Swift
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Post all of your suggestions here! This is to help give nick ideas for modifications for the server.
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: QUESTION!   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Muahaha, I made this idea. I have a suggestion but I'll have to ask something else. I'll post later. D:
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: HARHAR.   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Hangman! Eric said this event was a phail. IT IS NOT! D: Hangman=Awesome game. You've got to have smarts and common sense. It's kind of like the regular Hangman game in real life, so you probably already know three-quarters of the rules.

*Get 16 participants and seperate them into two teams.
*When one team wins, the other leaves. Split the winning team into two.
*Repeat the other steps til you get 2 finalists.
*The finalists battle for first.
*Winner gets prize.

WOOHOO!

Last edited by xFallenAngel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:18 pm

I was trying to get Kim to make this an actual section, with a template... After I get Moderator, I'll make it. xD
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Wewt@Swift.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 pm

I said hangman was a phail? I love hangman! lol. Oh yeah stealth i don't know if you'll get a different position than me, but if you get the same one you can't make sections Sad or edit posts.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh you did get a different position. nice Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 pm

My suggestion is RB rings! Or RB items with 30k stats that you trade your stats for so that you can get more stats. Also if you get all five RB items ( they would have to be equipment so that you can use them for all jobs) then you can trade them in to get max stats and max weapon attack or max magic attack on an item of your choice. I hope it's a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: TUG O' WAR.   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 am

HAH! Another event I can suggest. TUG O' WAR!!! It goes like this:

*Get 16 people. Split them into two teams and take them to a map. Send the two teams to the 2 edges.
*Put a snail in the middle of the map with 9999999999 HP.
*Let the players go wild and tell them to attack the snail until it reaches one of the edges. The edge that has the snail that belongs to one of the teams indicates the losing team. They're kicked out.
*The team that remains keeps on splitting until there are two players left. The two players battle it out for first place.
*Winning player gets awesome prize. Very Happy

BTW, Swift, brilliant idea. That'll attract more players if we include that info on the website. [:

P.S. Guys, Bowmasters will totally own in these games. WOO.

Last edited by xFallenAngel on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 am

Thank you and yours is a pretty awesome idea too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Tanks!   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 am

Awwww thank you very much. [:
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 am

np Smile
Back to top Go down
Xcracker
Xcracker

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 am

My event is pretty similar.. I'll do it in steps.

1. tell each players to tell the GM to spawn a monster they think is the fastest.
2. hit the monster ONCE. If the player is too strong, either press ↓ and attack or too bad. o.o
3. go to the end of the map. If the monster stops following you, attack it again.
4. whoever's monster reaches the end wins.
5. rewards vary on the GM hosting the event's decision.

PS If the player cannot handle the monster, too bad. bosses are NOT allowed, in my idea they cause lag o.o

Oh, I posted some events on the old MSNick Forums.. I could bring it here Very Happy This is from the original forums.
*8 Events*

1. Hide And Seek (Hide, seek. GM hides, players find. SIMPLE.)

2. Scavenger Hunt (Find an item or more that the GM tells you find)
Actually, you can also split into teams, and the team that found the item/items first wins.

3. Dress-Up (Dress up as what the GM sais)

4. Jump Quest (Jump, reach the top.)

5. OX Quiz (Well.. OX quiz. Hope you understand.)

6. Race (Race from one side of the map, reach the other side quickly (skills, buffs, items allowed)

7. PvP Tournament ( Two people verse each other, and the winning people stay and verse another person while the other goes. This repeats until only one person is left. That person is the winner )

8. Monster race ( people choose a monster ( non-boss ) that they think is the fastest, and a GM summons them. Attack them ONCE unless they stop following you because when you attack a monster they start to follow you, you probably noticed. Make sure that you can handle them though, because you don't want to die. The moster that reaches the end of the map quickest wins. and, the monsters can be killed for exp at the end. LOL)

This last one is what I just made up..

9. Restaurant Disaster. Everyone picks a ( or more ) food(s), and shows it to GM by Trade. If item is not tradable, just drop.player with the best dish wins. lol I miss that event I hosted it in other servers D:

Anyways, that was my idea and I hope the server hosts them Smile
Back to top Go down
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:48 am

xFallenAngel wrote:
HAH! Another event I can suggest. TUG O' WAR!!! It goes like this:

*Get 16 people. Split them into two teams and take them to a map. Send the two teams to the 2 edges.
*Put a snail in the middle of the map with 9999999999 HP.
*Let the players go wild and tell them to attack the snail until it reaches one of the edges. The edge that has the snail that belongs to one of the teams indicates the losing team. They're kicked out.
*The team that remains keeps on splitting until there are two players left. The two players battle it out for first place.
*Winning player gets awesome prize. Very Happy

BTW, Swift, brilliant idea. That'll attract more players if we include that info on the website. [:

P.S. Guys, Bowmasters will totally own in these games. WOO.

How bout summoning a Golem instead . The one that you cant even hit , and change the attack to the skill of th warrior . Rush , Two players start to use rush on the mob as it can push back th monster ;o

Anyone knows T-O-D ? [true or dare]
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:57 pm

LOL, you guys have a Great Imagination!!
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Imaginationnn. -Rainbow- lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Lol But I don't have Rainbow Imaginationn! Sad
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm

I'll give you one! :O I haf lots of imagination. *Gives imagination rainbow* Imaginationnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
[GM]Camily

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:19 am

Xcracker wrote:
My event is pretty similar.. I'll do it in steps.

1. tell each players to tell the GM to spawn a monster they think is the fastest.
2. hit the monster ONCE. If the player is too strong, either press ↓ and attack or too bad. o.o
3. go to the end of the map. If the monster stops following you, attack it again.
4. whoever's monster reaches the end wins.
5. rewards vary on the GM hosting the event's decision.

PS If the player cannot handle the monster, too bad. bosses are NOT allowed, in my idea they cause lag o.o

Oh, I posted some events on the old MSNick Forums.. I could bring it here Very Happy This is from the original forums.
*8 Events*

1. Hide And Seek (Hide, seek. GM hides, players find. SIMPLE.)

2. Scavenger Hunt (Find an item or more that the GM tells you find)
Actually, you can also split into teams, and the team that found the item/items first wins.

3. Dress-Up (Dress up as what the GM sais)

4. Jump Quest (Jump, reach the top.)

5. OX Quiz (Well.. OX quiz. Hope you understand.)

6. Race (Race from one side of the map, reach the other side quickly (skills, buffs, items allowed)

7. PvP Tournament ( Two people verse each other, and the winning people stay and verse another person while the other goes. This repeats until only one person is left. That person is the winner )

8. Monster race ( people choose a monster ( non-boss ) that they think is the fastest, and a GM summons them. Attack them ONCE unless they stop following you because when you attack a monster they start to follow you, you probably noticed. Make sure that you can handle them though, because you don't want to die. The moster that reaches the end of the map quickest wins. and, the monsters can be killed for exp at the end. LOL)

This last one is what I just made up..

9. Restaurant Disaster. Everyone picks a ( or more ) food(s), and shows it to GM by Trade. If item is not tradable, just drop.player with the best dish wins. lol I miss that event I hosted it in other servers D:

Anyways, that was my idea and I hope the server hosts them Smile

My eyes hurt Shocked
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 pm

LMFAO, I KNOW RIGHT? OK, guys, this ish not for spam. This ish for imagination and suggestions. Razz
Back to top Go down
Manaman99

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:57 am

My Suggestions.

1. Have mounts where we are riding the GMs

2. Have a mount where we are riding Mano (Some MSEA private server has it)
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 am

Mount race first mount to get to the finish line (the GM) wins
lolz
and to make it even more interesting random monster will be summoned on the track if you get hit by that random monster you die

(monster dies right after being summoned)

Team Relay Same as the one above but team 16 people split 8v8 go around map 2 time each so each team member have to complete the track 2 time other team aloud to summon monster to kill the runner but your team is aloud to kill the monster summoned

Protect the queen/king
16 player 8v8 1 player form each team must be queen/king and stay at the very edge of the map (team a stay on right side team b stayz on left side) mission : kill enemy queen/king Your king/queen must not die

How to kill: kill them.... if a queen/king is killed the whole team dies and then split the other team until is 1v1 then is just a pvp match or a rock paper scissor win (wait can we make a tournament out of this??)

Tournament: form your team 6player per team go to event area winner moves on loser go away
consist of as many team depending on the number of team participated
Winning team get price GM will choose map and also GM will summon random yet powerful monster so you must protect you queen/king from monsters too

Add on : winning must kill bob the snail
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Duuude, that mount race sounds muchos cool-io. LMFAO! But it's kinda unfair, since some mounts are slower than others. ]:
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 am

My Suggustion is New GM NPC Mods :

Sera (At Entrance Mushroom Camp) : [Owner]Nick
Fredrick : Stealth
Perry : Swift
That Person that Switches 1 Event Trophy for 50 Event Tickets : Xaga
Nana : Legacy
Pirate Cow : Beanie
Xan : Kimberlee
Sixx : Joe
The Rock : GrimReaperz
Bunny : Hero
The Music Changer : Dijital
NimaKIN / KIN : Camily
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Oblivion

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:16 pm

When i said mount race i never said i cared about speed being the to fast would get you kill since the gms would be spawning monsters like crazy...

and what you can do is put it in groups mount dish go here and mount dash go there understand...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: Guides-
Jump to: