MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gm App ~Moster~ :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nodex!!!

My Gm App ~Moster~ :3 Empty
PostSubject: My Gm App ~Moster~ :3   My Gm App ~Moster~ :3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:46 am

Hey my name is Rachel and im not so good at making these sowwie but imma go buy the rules Very Happy enjoyy

Name: Rachel Jessalynn Shore~ full name lol

About myself: theres not really much to say about me but i can be really random,funny,annoying,stupid, u name it i have been it b4 (:. i love soccer and dont let this hert my app but yes. i am prego x.x but that doesnt affect my playing really cuz im not far into it

ingame name: Moster

How long have u played Maplestory for?: ive played it probably around 3~4 years

How long have u played Msnick?: ive been playing it since the ending of v62 of this server

Do u have any exp of being gm?: yes i have a very high exp level. i know alot of commands and such off the top of my head Very Happy, i know wat is expected of me and i will do it when and however needed.

What will u do as a gm?: im not gonna sit and say im gonna be way better than all of the other gms cuz that would make me a stuck up brat but i logg on everyday i can do daily events,help others,etc

how will u not abuse ur powers?: alot of gms like to play around and jail members for fun I WILL NOT DO THAT (even though its funny :3) im not gonna go around and give free items i like it when msnickians have to put effert into getting wat they want.

do u play any other private servers currently?: yes i play one called PockyMS (not that great)

Contact info: i have msn (Mosterme69@live.com) add me (:

well all i can really say hope to get accepted ttyl all msnickians <3 xD
Back to top Go down

My Gm App ~Moster~ :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: GM Applications [closed] :: Accepted GM applications-
Jump to: