MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iCloud's GM App

Go down 
5 posters

Would Scribble Be A Good Gm?
Yes
iCloud's GM App Empty63%iCloud's GM App Empty
 63% [ 5 ]
No
iCloud's GM App Empty0%iCloud's GM App Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
iCloud's GM App Empty37%iCloud's GM App Empty
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Cloud
Cloud

iCloud's GM App Empty
PostSubject: iCloud's GM App   iCloud's GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:39 am

In Game Name: Cloud

Name: Justin

About Me:
I live in Hawaii, where Obama was born and raised lol Wink. I am actually a breaker, bboy, break dancer, or whatever you wanna call it. But I like breaker better. If you know that famous little boy named Angelo AKA Lil Demon from Hawaii, I am actually good friends with him. He was on the Ellen show. tongue On my free time I like to go with friends to session (break dance) or when i'm at home I usually go on maple or ps3. I don't play sports, I'm not a sports fan but I prefer boxing as my fav. I was only GM once before in a server called Yummy MS. but sadly closed down Crying or Very sad My goal is to improve as many things as I can and help others in need. Like in the server, I help those new comers and buddy them in case they have questions.

experience:
I have played Global ms for about 3 years now. I have been playing private servers for about a year now. I have been a GM once before. Like I said I was a GM in yummy ms at one point. so I pretty much know what its like being a GM. I kind of like to help people a lot but not spoil them.

Why you want to be a GM:
I wanna help people, but I kind of already do... Smile And I'm always online even when GM's are not on.

How did you find out about NickMS?:
I was looking for a perfect server and I Found it!

How long can you be on for each day?:
I'm always Free so i'm on like 5 Hours ~ Who Knows, Ms is Like a drug to meh lol!

How long have you been playing Maple for?:
like I said, for bout 3 yrs

What can you do for the server?:
I caught a lot of advertisers and I love to help people. When theres a new person and is looking for help i always will ask to help. I got Gm Hand Book so i could help with some commands.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
I like all in diff ways, but I like warrior better. afro

BTW Vote Plz Or Comment Very Happy

Last edited by Cloud on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
fredricktrott

iCloud's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: iCloud's GM App   iCloud's GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 am

Nice App

You have a good Chance, plus i knw your really very very active

If you wanna make your app better add some colours to make it clearer to read!!!

Otherwise Fine App!!!
Back to top Go down
Joeyblabla
Joeyblabla

iCloud's GM App Empty
PostSubject: gm app   iCloud's GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:15 am

Nicee GM APP !!!!!

i dont know why not???

Youree ACTIVEEEE !!!!!!!!!

~Joey
Back to top Go down
http://www.joeyenkimberly.hyves.nl
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

iCloud's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: iCloud's GM App   iCloud's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Great Application!!
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

iCloud's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: iCloud's GM App   iCloud's GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Great application! That's all I've got to say. BTW, you should edit your poll so that people don't vote more than one option, or else your results will be messed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iCloud's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: iCloud's GM App   iCloud's GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iCloud's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: GM Applications [closed] :: Denied GM applications-
Jump to: