MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM app for jamesrulez1!

Go down 
2 posters

should i be a gm?
yes definetly
GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty40%GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
yes i know him
GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty20%GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
no definetly not
GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty40%GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
no i know him
GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty0%GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jamesrulez1

GM app for jamesrulez1! Empty
PostSubject: GM app for jamesrulez1!   GM app for jamesrulez1! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Name james

age 19

IGN jamesrulez1

experience i have been a gm in fearms closed for sum reason, i have been moderators for forums as well like icausefx.com

Why you want to be a gm i want to be a gm to help out. i started having fun. now im getting more fun training people. i have trained iiiiiii, and allgazims and a few others. i have won 2 gm events. all jq. i have met with a few gm's. and i like how they help people. i would be able to host events at least 6 hours a day.

how did you find out about nickms the old private server i played on closed suddenly and the website was closed as well so i searched around. i found you on a top 100 site.

how long have you been playing maple for 4 years.

what can you do for the server i can host events very easily. as soon as a new person starts i will warp there and help train them and maybe give them 1 item that they really want. like a pony for girls. (mount)

favourite maplestory class out of the seven Bowman

any extra things i might like to add umm i am a good leader. i give help no matter what. and i will be strict but not too strict.

any contact information my msn is james46468282@hotmail.com, aim is james46468282@AIM.com.

about my self i will do anything to help others. i help newbies find the ropes and learn the basics. i will then go on and teach the the rest. i am a good leader and i dont mind people who flame at me. (which noone has done)

my hobbys playing private servers like this. i stay untill the server shuts. and reading. also moderating forums like icausefx.com

BTW: if you read this and know me ingame please say so Smile
thank you for reading this.
Back to top Go down
jamesrulez1

PostSubject: Re: GM app for jamesrulez1!   GM app for jamesrulez1! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 am

errm BUMP and also are the gm apps closed?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: GM app for jamesrulez1!   GM app for jamesrulez1! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:03 pm

yeah srry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM app for jamesrulez1!   GM app for jamesrulez1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM app for jamesrulez1!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: GM Applications [closed] :: Denied GM applications-
Jump to: