MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)

Go down 
+3
Sky
kingjr95
lildatster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lildatster
lildatster

!!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 am

Name: David Nguyen
Ok I'm 11 Years Old And I'm Vietnamese.I Also Love To Play MapleStory. I have A Sister And A Brother.I Like To Play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare On My PS3 When I'm Bored. My Favorite Color is Purple And White. I'm Friendly And Active.You Would Love Me Around You. I Love To Watch Anime. My Goal Is To Earn Things What I Want And What I Need. If I Was A GM I Would Try Really Hard To Be A Awsome GM!!
Experience:
I've Been Playing ValkyrieStory, PacooMS, Will-MS, RydahMS, PlurMS, EternalMS, FatalMS, AxedMS, DracoStory , And ConfuzzledMS. I Was A GM In The Old Times Of NickMS.I Was One For I Think 1-4 Days.
Why you want to be a GM:
I Want To Be GM Because I Like Helping Other People.And I Would Try My Best To Be A Good GM For This Server. I Promise To Be A Great Helpful Gm.I Also Would Be Really Experienced And Active To Other People. I Would be An Awsome GM Too.
How did you find out about NickMS?:
I Found It By Looking On Youtube And I Saw My Brother Playing This Server.
Ingame Name: Xiiaoagism
How long can you be on for each day?:
I Would Be On Maybe 2 or 3 Hours.But I Know I Could Be On MOSTLY Everyday.
How long have you been playing Maple for?:
I Have Been Playing MapleStory When I Was 7 or 8 Years Old.Which Was Like 3 or 4 Years.
What can you do for the server?:
I Can Help Other People And Go On Other Private Servers And Tell People To Come To This Server Which I Did On 12/13/09.I Only Got 1 Player To Play This Server But I'll Try My Best To Get More People To Play This Server.
Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):
My Favorite Job Would Be a Warrior And A Cygnus Knight.
Any extra things you would like to add:
You Could Count On Me And I Wont Let You Down Nick!! Last Thing Vote For Me To Be A GM If You Like My GM APP.!! !!Thank You!!
Any contact information, Like email:
ownagism@yahoo.com

Last edited by lildatster on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kingjr95
kingjr95

PostSubject: Re: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:09 am

i will vote good job on ur app
Back to top Go down
Sky
Sky

PostSubject: Re: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 am

I'll vote for you on our app, but you should add in colour to your text, and make it neater to read. As for what you can help out on the server, normal players are already encouraged to get more people to play the server, so its not really significant on how you can help Razz Other than that, your determination sounds convincing. Good luck Very Happy

Last edited by Sky on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chowanamon
chowanamon

PostSubject: Re: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:37 am

I would vote for you,xiaoblack,hehe..
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hero
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Hero

PostSubject: Re: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Really not bad for an 11years old xD. I'd vote for you and wish you best of luck ^^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:41 pm

If i could Vote 100000000000000 times I would vote that much times but, I can't so I will just Vote Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xaga
Xaga

PostSubject: XD   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Good Luck Bro! XD Cool
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:52 am

My Favourite color is white and Aqua Blue XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)   !!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!Xiiaoagism's GM APP!! xD (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1