MsNick!

The NEW MSnick
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 READ!

Go down 

Be honost.
Sorry Camily! I will vote right away! and will continue doing so!
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
I've already voted every day.
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Uhh, WTF. Fuck off Camily. Mind ur own business
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
 

AuthorMessage
[GM]Camily
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: READ!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

Ok, since no-one's gonna do this I will.

Don't you HATE being online and finding out your the ONLY ONE out there?
Do you HATE you actually have to wait a couple of HOURS to get enough people to fight a boss?
Do you HATE to see the server's DYING again?

Well guys, I got the answer!

If you guys would VOTE (yesh, vote. it's that annoying pop-up banner at the website's hompage! =O)
We could make it to the 1st page on GTop100.
Today its the 3rth of the month. every 1st the votes get reset. Today I voted and i was curious what page we were on.

WE ACTUALLY HAVE ONLY 6 VOTES IN 2 DAYS!!
I'm ashamed guys. Really ashamed.
We are at the 3rth page right in the middle of the FAIL servers.

Do we want to be listed with the FAIL servers?
DO WE?

NO. SO GET YOUR ASS OUTA HERE AND VOTE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seriously, if we don't have 25 votes by the 10th I'm gonna quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Long time ago ( And i mean like 2 weeks before) Me and Arne were bored and we chattin on the Xchat here. The Website was online but the server wasnt. It crashed while we were ingame. We were waiting for it to get back up and we started chatting etc. Er eventually decided to vote for everyone on the server since more people would come. We move up by 5 places and 1 page or somethin along those terms. But we havent done it since, because i got tired of having to refresh the page etc.
You have given me the direct link to the voting page, so all i had to do was spam the middle button on my mouse and vote for most of the inactive members :p Thoguh we still have 7 votes atm i think they update after each day/week so just wait till then. We should have over 30 votes. Ill try and do this once per week like on a sunday or somethin, until the sevrer grows enough that i wont have to continue voting for inactive/left players since the new players will vote instead. But inorder to keep thos enwly recruited players, we DESPERATELY require higher rates. (Not to put pressure on Nick or anythin, his the only coder and his doing everythin to keep this server alive)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SouthPark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 21
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:41 pm

chukiba wrote:
Long time ago ( And i mean like 2 weeks before) Me and Arne were bored and we chattin on the Xchat here. The Website was online but the server wasnt. It crashed while we were ingame. We were waiting for it to get back up and we started chatting etc. Er eventually decided to vote for everyone on the server since more people would come. We move up by 5 places and 1 page or somethin along those terms. But we havent done it since, because i got tired of having to refresh the page etc.
You have given me the direct link to the voting page, so all i had to do was spam the middle button on my mouse and vote for most of the inactive members :p Thoguh we still have 7 votes atm i think they update after each day/week so just wait till then. We should have over 30 votes. Ill try and do this once per week like on a sunday or somethin, until the sevrer grows enough that i wont have to continue voting for inactive/left players since the new players will vote instead. But inorder to keep thos enwly recruited players, we DESPERATELY require higher rates. (Not to put pressure on Nick or anythin, his the only coder and his doing everythin to keep this server alive)

i agree with that i'll help u i can do 1/2 and u 1/2 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
128am*
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:00 pm

same but can u guys plz give me a link to the client and a v83 download plz im lost guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Camily
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:03 am

chukiba wrote:
Long time ago ( And i mean like 2 weeks before) Me and Arne were bored and we chattin on the Xchat here. The Website was online but the server wasnt. It crashed while we were ingame. We were waiting for it to get back up and we started chatting etc. Er eventually decided to vote for everyone on the server since more people would come. We move up by 5 places and 1 page or somethin along those terms. But we havent done it since, because i got tired of having to refresh the page etc.
You have given me the direct link to the voting page, so all i had to do was spam the middle button on my mouse and vote for most of the inactive members :p Thoguh we still have 7 votes atm i think they update after each day/week so just wait till then. We should have over 30 votes. Ill try and do this once per week like on a sunday or somethin, until the sevrer grows enough that i wont have to continue voting for inactive/left players since the new players will vote instead. But inorder to keep thos enwly recruited players, we DESPERATELY require higher rates. (Not to put pressure on Nick or anythin, his the only coder and his doing everythin to keep this server alive)

i appreciate your thought, but theres a voting limit per IP adress on GTop100. So even if you spam vote, the vote don't get counted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuma
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Well, the thought of attracting more people with votes is a very GENERAL term. Instead of attracting people with votes, why dont you focus your attention on what makes the server SPECIAL.
Look at it from the newb's point of view, i wouldn't join a server thats has nothing that makes it stand out from the rest, and NO an awesome community doesn't count, we barely even have a community and how would they know its awesome if they have nothing to compel them to TRY the server.
See its not the matter of voting, you notice that whenever a server has something special to it, it gets LOYAL and ACTIVE players? if we're just like any other server, whats stopping them from just leaving the server out of boredem and just joining another server?So what i think is that we need to get everything set up before we're ready to let people join, i mean if they joined while you guys are still in "beta" *whenever its even gonna end...* they'll surely have the impression that its a noob server.
Think about what YOU WANT of a server and try to implement it, personally i would love a server with great GM's that are active and friendly, e.g a GM that will pop up in front of you and greet you when you just joined *something like chuk and south*.
Also think about what you hate if you joined a server, like for me i hate it when someone adds you in your BL and SQUELS on you to a GM and then asks another person to come and be an extra in insulting you, and you cant do anything fearing the fact that you cant say anything back or you might get banned *chuk should understand this part*
_________________
~Kuma in Japanese means Bear Razz ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Camily
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 pm

True,
Only problem is; Nick takes too long to update the server (no offence).
He took 2 months setting it up. it took me not even 1 day to set it up.
He barely has some NPC's that are actually fancy-looking. (Yes it's important too)
There are no special training places (like FM, HHG, or something original whatsoever).
I would definitely leave of boredom since i HATE training. No community = no fun.
Site and forum are both half finished. i dont understand why we just dont ahve a huge cleanup on this forum and use this one.
for the site, the default CypeCMS banner is still there. Pretty atractive huh? a server which can't even make a plain banner.
The site is filled with 'cant connect' problems and 'me wan be GM, la' apps
The online counter says 0 atleast 12 hours a day.
Nick doesn't get in game much, which is bad since he won't know whats good/bad/not functioning/suggestions. He isn't involved with his community WHATSOEVER.

i can go on with this for much longer but it won't do any good and i think i proved my point.

Camily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SouthPark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 21
Location : belgium

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:05 pm

[GM]Camily wrote:
True,
Only problem is; Nick takes too long to update the server (no offence).
He took 2 months setting it up. it took me not even 1 day to set it up.
He barely has some NPC's that are actually fancy-looking. (Yes it's important too)
There are no special training places (like FM, HHG, or something original whatsoever).
I would definitely leave of boredom since i HATE training. No community = no fun.
Site and forum are both half finished. i dont understand why we just dont ahve a huge cleanup on this forum and use this one.
for the site, the default CypeCMS banner is still there. Pretty atractive huh? a server which can't even make a plain banner.
The site is filled with 'cant connect' problems and 'me wan be GM, la' apps
The online counter says 0 atleast 12 hours a day.
Nick doesn't get in game much, which is bad since he won't know whats good/bad/not functioning/suggestions. He isn't involved with his community WHATSOEVER.

i can go on with this for much longer but it won't do any good and i think i proved my point.

Camily.

i know it to
like kuma just said the server has to be more fun but this server isn't that good (not that i can do it better) but like u said camily
we need more things like HHG fm mobs and more but what i like in server is the players i want better 5players that are fun then 5000players who u dont even know but u got a point we need more updates i agree with that
greets arne Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
128am*
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm

this server used to be so alive last year... *sigh* i missed the old days now there are only like 10 of us left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Camily
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Yap..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuma
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am

If you want, i could help you guys make a server banner silent would that make things more attractive? and also, i have a customized cype folder with images that i just copied and pasted like the control panel and stuff you can use *idk if i still have it* i just replaced afew files to make it look better and more newb friendly so that people dont get mixed up scratch You'll be surprised on how many people dont even know that function of the control panel on the site and just resort to creating a new account to log in and ask the GM's for help...well maybe this post could lead us to something new, like creating custom NPC's that can guide you along the use of the control panel on the site so it'll reduce the work of the GM's. Idk maybe that would defeat the purpose of a GM, bbut GM's are always needed for events, so yeah it'll ONLY reduce the work for GM's and it can help make the newbs more aware of the effectiveness of the cypeCMS website.

*EDIT* yeah i cant find my cype file, but if someone can manage to give me the copy of it * preferably Nick coz hes the one who manages the site * then maybe i can help you modify it and stuff.
_________________
~Kuma in Japanese means Bear Razz ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
128am*
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Kuma wrote:
Well, the thought of attracting more people with votes is a very GENERAL term. Instead of attracting people with votes, why dont you focus your attention on what makes the server SPECIAL.
Look at it from the newb's point of view, i wouldn't join a server thats has nothing that makes it stand out from the rest, and NO an awesome community doesn't count, we barely even have a community and how would they know its awesome if they have nothing to compel them to TRY the server.
See its not the matter of voting, you notice that whenever a server has something special to it, it gets LOYAL and ACTIVE players? if we're just like any other server, whats stopping them from just leaving the server out of boredem and just joining another server?So what i think is that we need to get everything set up before we're ready to let people join, i mean if they joined while you guys are still in "beta" *whenever its even gonna end...* they'll surely have the impression that its a noob server.
Think about what YOU WANT of a server and try to implement it, personally i would love a server with great GM's that are active and friendly, e.g a GM that will pop up in front of you and greet you when you just joined *something like chuk and south*.
Also think about what you hate if you joined a server, like for me i hate it when someone adds you in your BL and SQUELS on you to a GM and then asks another person to come and be an extra in insulting you, and you cant do anything fearing the fact that you cant say anything back or you might get banned *chuk should understand this part*
_________________
~Kuma in Japanese means Bear Razz ~
lol for the gm that will pop out part lol we always did that whenever someone new joined on stealths server "betastory" well i'll always be with this server till the very end i also hope i get to be a gm here ive been aiming for the spot for like a year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
128am*
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 pm

[quote="128am*"]
Kuma wrote:
Well, the thought of attracting more people with votes is a very GENERAL term. Instead of attracting people with votes, why dont you focus your attention on what makes the server SPECIAL.
Look at it from the newb's point of view, i wouldn't join a server thats has nothing that makes it stand out from the rest, and NO an awesome community doesn't count, we barely even have a community and how would they know its awesome if they have nothing to compel them to TRY the server.
See its not the matter of voting, you notice that whenever a server has something special to it, it gets LOYAL and ACTIVE players? if we're just like any other server, whats stopping them from just leaving the server out of boredem and just joining another server?So what i think is that we need to get everything set up before we're ready to let people join, i mean if they joined while you guys are still in "beta" *whenever its even gonna end...* they'll surely have the impression that its a noob server.
Think about what YOU WANT of a server and try to implement it, personally i would love a server with great GM's that are active and friendly, e.g a GM that will pop up in front of you and greet you when you just joined *something like chuk and south*.
Also think about what you hate if you joined a server, like for me i hate it when someone adds you in your BL and SQUELS on you to a GM and then asks another person to come and be an extra in insulting you, and you cant do anything fearing the fact that you cant say anything back or you might get banned *chuk should understand this part*
_________________
~Kuma in Japanese means Bear Razz ~
lol for the gm that will pop out part lol we always did that whenever someone new joined on stealths server "betastory" well i'll always be with this server till the very end i also hope i get to be a gm here ive been trying to get the spot for a year now i specialize in events and i can deffinatly make the server more alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Camily
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 pm

CypeCMS can be downloaded free since it is just a free MS website releasing Team.

google>CypeCMS>Download.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuma
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: READ!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 am

lol thanks camily didnt even know that Shocked i always thought you would get the files AFTER you linked the server to the site...or maybe that was butsagsCMS o_O sry i get mixed up
*and on a side note, hmmm you guys seem to have the tendency to double post alot...is it coz of lag?*
_________________
~Kuma in Japanese means Bear Razz ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: READ!   

Back to top Go down
 
READ!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: Announcements-
Jump to: