MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Henesys Fm map.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
chukiba

Custom Henesys Fm map. Empty
PostSubject: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 pm

This isnt my best work since i rushed it kinda but well yeah Razz Hope you dudes like it ^_^ Ill get working on the Beach theme as soon as Nick removes the Maple T.v Hopefully.

Download link -~-~-~> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <~-~-~-

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0043-1

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0042

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0041

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0041

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0039

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0038-1

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0037-2

Custom Henesys Fm map. Maple0036-2

Last edited by chukiba on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Camily

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

You need to make all your Foothold Tiles 1-5. If you have any in 6-7 it will appear in front of you character and will eat it's feet.
Still a Pretty Good job

Wooooooooooo Im in it =D
Back to top Go down
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
chukiba

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Lols i made the footholds 3 - 4. I always do it that way lols. Im sinkin in the ground on your map since Nexon made the fm footholds comepletely random.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Camily

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 pm

chukiba wrote:
Lols i made the footholds 3 - 4. I always do it that way lols. Im sinkin in the ground on your map since Nexon made the fm footholds comepletely random.

KK, no i thought Arne also had your edit and at pic 3 & 4 his and the girls feet got eaten. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Kuma

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:41 am

any chance of you being able to upload it to mediafire? mega upload is being a complete biatch to me =/ and nice map =) hope you dont mind some suggestions, but i kinda think this will be way cooler then the beach theme if worked with correctly...like putting more props into the fm and taking some out, e.g the butter fly thats always looping around the flower. Noone notices it at all, but if you actually remove it, it'll make a big difference.Well yeah stuff like that, instead of adding all sorts of funky shiz.Also maybe we could have like...those props from the kpq, where you put cats and pets all around the fm to emphasize the "kitty" in "kittyms".Or maybe even make the chairs in the map actually able to sit on o_o.
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
chukiba

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Ofcourse ill upload it to mediafire overnight and ill post the link here tomoz =]. And thanks, i need a couple of suggestions so i can improve my editing skills Razz And i did remove the butterfly and the bushes etc, even the ladders! xD But the ladders i was supposed to add in again but kinda forgot to. And by props from kpq, do you mean kpq as in Kerning Party Quest? And if you can give me the map name etc Then ill get started on it directly =]. I can make a thread and post pics of it as a progress. So you can tell me where/what to add in =]. And btw Nice siggie Razz Your Art skills are pretty cool Shocked
Back to top Go down
[GM]Camily

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

I believe mediafire doesn't let you upload files bigger then 200 mb for a free member.
Back to top Go down
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
chukiba

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Busy uploading it to file front. Ill post the link/Copy the entire thread to the new kittyms forum.
Back to top Go down
chukiba
GameMaster
GameMaster
chukiba

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 pm

I keep gettin an Error (IO). Is there any other website that i can upload for you kuma?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Henesys Fm map.   Custom Henesys Fm map. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Henesys Fm map.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: Announcements-
Jump to: