MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My New App [iMS3xy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nadav

My New App [iMS3xy] Empty
PostSubject: My New App [iMS3xy]   My New App [iMS3xy] I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Name:Nadav But My Friends Call Me Nady

About Me : Im A Friendly Person I Love Animals I Have A Dog Named Ice I Enjoy Playin Maple A Lot, Tennis
I Live In Israel But, I Was 2 Years In New Jersey.

How Long Have You Played MapleStory? :I Seen My Bro Play MapleStory Like 5 Years Ago Then I Started Playin And It Was So Fun All My Class Played Of Course I Was The Best, I Stoped Playin 2 Years After And Stared P-Servers.
I Played MapleVia And Sydney For About 3 Months,Then More Servers That I Can't Remember.
I Went Back Playin Reg MapleStory For 3 Years Until I Saw MsNick And Started Playin.

How Long Have You Played MsNick For? I Think I Joined MsNick A Monthe A Ago I Remeber Meeting [GM]Spearman, He Became A Good Friend Of Myne And Helped Me Become A Good Player Later, After About 4 Weekes Playin I Saw That Salome[Lizzy] Became A GM, I Talked To Nick And He Made Me A GM Too And Thats All.

Do You Have Any Expriance of A Being A GM?Yes.I Played My Friend's Server As An Admin Cause Hes Did'nt Wanna Play,Then I Was GM At SydneyMS For A While Until I Stopped Playin.
I Watched Alot Of Vidios Of GM Commands And GMs Playin And Doin Events.

How I Will Not Abuse My Power?:At First I Was Abusing My Power But Now,I THink I Learned How To Be Responsble And Being Helpful + Nice,I Wont Give People Free MSI And Cool Stuff,I Wont Make People GM's Or Something Stupid Just For Fun.
I Will Go With the Rules

Where Can You Contact Me? At MSN: nadav.misgav@gmail.com Or At My Facebook Nadav Misgav

Thats All, I Think I Will Be Great GM
Back to top Go down

My New App [iMS3xy]
Page 1 of 1