MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NawtyNawty`s GM Application :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Envy
Envy

NawtyNawty`s GM Application :) Empty
PostSubject: NawtyNawty`s GM Application :)   NawtyNawty`s GM Application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Name: Andy

Ingame: NawtyNawty ;D

About yourself: Well im in 8th grade and i really love music Very Happy imma freak for it. Im in choir
and play the piano and a trumpet Very Happy. I play sports but couldnt get in the teams Sad.

Experience: I was a GM on Rydahv55 until it shut down. I became a GM a week
(or so) before it shut down

Why you want to be a GM: Im fun and nice and follow the rules while teaching some to others.

How did you find about MSnick?: Well as i said Rydahv55 moved to v62 and they didnt
restore gm positions. So i browsed and found MSnick Very Happy.

Have you ever been a GM before?If so which Private Server were you?: Yes Rydahv55 Very Happy I mainly would just hangout with bored players or help if someone needed anything.

Ingame Name: Well in Rydahv55 it was Nawty

How long can you be on a day?: A whole day if no school Smile

How long have you been playing maple for?: Couple of years (2-4)

What can you do for the server?: I can help others and make sure MSNick is the best server Very Happy.

Favorite Maple story class of 7,(Mage,Rouge,Warrior,Archer,Pirate,Aran,Cygnus): WARRIOR YAY ^.^

Any other things you`d like to add?: I hope this becomes a great server!!!

Any contact information,like email?: envied_by_4@yahoo.com

oh and you must have a Profile picture, otherwise we will not consider you for GM (Not your "Real" picture, bu just have some avatar please... I lose track of names, but not picture to name): oh crap
brb xD

TY FOR YOU TIME What a Face

-Nawty

Last edited by Envy on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: NawtyNawty`s GM Application :)   NawtyNawty`s GM Application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Try adding a bit about what you did as a GM, how long you were one, and some of the things you would do here as a GM.

Other than that, it's an alright app!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator
xFallenAngel

PostSubject: Elaboration~   NawtyNawty`s GM Application :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:50 am

Maybe you can elaborate on your answers and try to keep your answers unique. I'm not looking down on you (I HATE THAT) but maybe you can say something else about helping the server, since everyone else says they'll help people out.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: NawtyNawty`s GM Application :)   NawtyNawty`s GM Application :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:46 am

I just have to say your app is okay. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NawtyNawty`s GM Application :)   NawtyNawty`s GM Application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NawtyNawty`s GM Application :)
Page 1 of 1