MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xJamesFz's Application~

Go down 
+9
chowanamon
Sky
[GM]Swift
--xAlvinx3
Amanda:D
Inp0Sible
Stealth
128am*
James
13 posters
AuthorMessage
James
James

xJamesFz's Application~ Empty
PostSubject: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Name: James Wong

Ingame Name: Changed from xNarutz to xJamesFz xD

About yourself: well, I am a person who does a lot of drawings and illustrations (If you know me you should have seen some of my works in MSNick's forum Embarassed!) I have been studying very hard for next year because I am planning to study in Vancouver, Canada.
I love reading books like The Host, Angels and Demons, some mangas (comics)...etc.

Experience: I have been a GM in few servers such as SoFriendsMS, MSNick, CloudMS ....(2~3 more)...and I have my own server too but I gave up on it cause of studying.

Why you want to be a GM: The reason why I want to become a GM is because I am very kind to people and I can train them on the rules, I am quite good on the GM commands but since I haven't played Maple Story for months I ave to study the GM Handbook again.

How did you find out about NickMS?: I received a private message from someone so I decided to check out how's the forum and I found the topic about this server mmm... I will called this the MSNick no. 2.

Have you ever been a GM Before?, if so what Private servers where you GM in?: Yep, like I said just now I have been a GM in few server and I own a server too =]

Ingame Name: I thought this is question no. 3 xD

How long can you be on for each day?: mm...9 hours maximum.

How long have you been playing Maple for?: almost 5 years. (MSNick one is wrong cause I just remembered I played nearly 5 years.)

What can you do for the server?: train new GMs, warp around the server and check the players if they are hacking or something "illegal" haha...If the players are doing something wrong I will tell them to not do it again.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): I would say Cygnus even I haven't been one before cause the mounts and skills of it are really cool.

Any extra things you would like to add: Nothing actually, just hope the server will go well and hope more players will join =]

Any contact information, Like email: my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and if anyone is interested you can add me on Facebook, just search James Wong and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] =]

oh and you must have a Profile picture, otherwise we will not consider you for GM (Not your "Real" picture, bu just have some avatar please... I lose track of names, but not picture to name) (addtional answer haha: I actually uploaded my Avatar already, I drew it myself of course, and thats me by the way! xD)

Thanks for taking time reading my Application! study

-xJamesFz.
Back to top Go down
http://dtconanjw.deviantart.com
128am*
128am*

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 pm

nice app james i would recomend him to be gm he has good leader ship skills!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Nice, as always. James was one of the few good GM's from back in the day. I agree to him being a GM. =D

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Inp0Sible
Inp0Sible

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Hey James, Nice Application. :p

Do you remeber me? XD

I think Nick wants you , being GM. You are very good at it.
Back to top Go down
http://sitemsnick.tk/
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Since I don't want to ego and mention my name... I'd have to say that the best GM's from the old MSNick were:

James/Narutz, Alvin, Blossom, and Camily.
Back to top Go down
Inp0Sible
Inp0Sible

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Stealth wrote:
Since I don't want to ego and mention my name... I'd have to say that the best GM's from the old MSNick were:

James/Narutz, Alvin, Blossom, and Camily.

I remember Samatha And Andrea too? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://sitemsnick.tk/
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Andrea=Blossom.

Sam was meh... She was admin, but she was still meh. Razz
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Thanks to everyone xD
Ps. I think Andrea is quite... taking things too serious -.-
Samantha...sometimes yes sometimes no :]
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:00 pm

That doesn't mean I don't still miss Andrea. Sad

She was a little too srs sometimes, but then again, she WAS 22. ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:56 am

is it wise for me to apply for gm? Sad am i a goooooood person? >.> BunnyLegion rule the burrow ~
Back to top Go down
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks stealth . I see my nameeee ~ ;x
Back to top Go down
[GM]Swift
GameMaster
GameMaster
[GM]Swift

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:58 pm

lol Amanda it's your choice. Also naru, was it my PM that got you onto the new forums? I remember sending you one, I was trying to get some of the old players to join the new server. XD Nice application!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:38 pm

He already answered that question, and Alvin... <3
Back to top Go down
--xAlvinx3
--xAlvinx3

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:45 am

Amanda:D wrote:
is it wise for me to apply for gm? Sad am i a goooooood person? >.> BunnyLegion rule the burrow ~
Everyone can apply . LOL . Depends on theirself . ;x And stealth ~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sky
Sky

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 am

Lol back in MSnick some GMs helped me scroll my items in return for maple leaves. I wont mention who though Very Happy

anw, James you got my vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
chowanamon
chowanamon

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 am

I vote for you
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks for everyone's vote i really appreciated it Very Happy
But I think GM Application now is useless now, nick never came to this forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 am

Sky wrote:
Lol back in MSnick some GMs helped me scroll my items in return for maple leaves. I wont mention who though Very Happy

anw, James you got my vote. Smile

omg~! who? O.o
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 am

W00T you gonna come here to Canada Vancouver!!! I hope meet you, btw great GM app Smile
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:18 am

if ur to busy studying y do u want to be a gm ur probably not gonna play
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

James !!

Nice APP Very Happy

You have my vote.

I Wish You GOODLUCK x33 !!

xx SillyBoy
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 am

ah...haha, I think I have been rejected already x(
I am going to study in Vancouver from Grade 11 which will starts in September 2010, I will be going over to Vancouver in July Smile
So I don't really have time to play~ might start to play next month so wait for me! Thanks Youuuuu Wink
Back to top Go down
Leaf

PostSubject: Good job   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:15 am

4/5 needs a little serious work. But nice app!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nickvanlande/msnick/page-1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xJamesFz's Application~   xJamesFz's Application~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xJamesFz's Application~
Page 1 of 1