Neutral
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kawatashi

PostSubject: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Name: Tristan

About yourself: Well, my name is Tristan as you could see above and I am 12 and I am a male. I've played videogames for awhile and I obviously play them a lot as you see me on NickMS almost everyday...I play a few sports Soccer, Tackle FootBall, and some woofleball ( I don't play baseball because I suck at it ). I have two brothers, Sean and Brandon ( Sean is 15 and Brandon is 8 ), I of course have two parents and also have three little tiny dogs called Peekineese or something like that.

Experience: Well I've made a couple of Runescape Private Servers and have played a lot of them so I know what to do as a GM, I have also played other MSPS like Rhydah MS S2-Story MusicMS ( Camily's Server ). I also have a version of the GM Handbook so I can find the Item Codes and Commands for GM.

Why you want to be a GM: Well, I know this isn't going to sound like a good reason but I have really been wanting to know what it feels like to be a GM in a MapleStory Private Server ( MSPS ). I love to help people so I felt that I could be a candidate for the job, I also would help out a lot, be online a lot unless I get loads of homework and all together be a great GM. And I know with the help of some of the other GMs I bet I could get the hang of the whole GM thing. I know that if I was GM for this server it will not have been a bad decision, and I would try my hardest to help the server.

How did you find out about NickMS?: I was searching through Google looking for MapleStory Private Servers and I went to the toplist and found NickMS.

Ingame Name: Kawatashi

How long can you be on for each day?: 3-5 Hours when Winter Break ends depending on how much homework I have.

How long have you been playing Maple for?: Well.....I played regular MapleStory when I was about 8 or 9 not sure and now I'm 12 years old :]. I have played MSPS for about a month and a half but I find that both GMS and MSPS have a lot of simularities (Duh...)

What can you do for the server?: I can host a lot of events, help with the problem of all those hackers and laggers with the power of the BanHammer, I could also help players around that are new and all that good stuff.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): I like Rouge/Theif the best because they are the "Dark" characters and I love throwing stars at monsters. : P

Any extra things you would like to add: Uhmmm...This is not really relevant but I didn't want to leave this space blank so I'm going to say it, I basically have every GM on my BuddyList and a bunch of people always walk up to me and ask "Kawatashi, Your GM Right?" and I think that just about everybody on the server knows me. :]

Any contact information, Like email: My Gmail is: 00kamigawa@gmail.com (which I don't check often) and my other Email tkimball1@hotmail.com (still don't check often) But if you want to contact me I would IM my hotmail account :].

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 am

Smile Great GM application, but sadly the GM applications are closed. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 am

Also change your age.
Your 13 now remember.
Your in grade 7 o.o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawatashi

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 am

No....I turn 13 this year....I turned 12 last year.... Lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xFallenAngel
Web Moderator
Web Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am

Sadly, the GM positions are closed. Sorry. D: Maybe if one of the GMs die, you can replace them! LOLS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stealth
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 am

Or get fired *COUGH*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkMagician
DarkMagician

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 am

Or if they get *Gun Shot* lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawatashi

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Or maybe if Nick <3s meh then he will be like PWNAGE and give me GMnessdednesslyness F3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kawatashi's GameMaster Application   

Back to top Go down

Kawatashi's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1