MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edwins amazing gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edwin

Edwins amazing gm app Empty
PostSubject: Edwins amazing gm app   Edwins amazing gm app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 am

Okay... Im Edwin... Ive been 5/5 gms all my life... I live in pacific area.. oregon... im sorry but im only on the Weekends and im on for 5-10 hrs. I live on Lake oswego, Oregon. My hobbies aree playing maplestory,im a black belt in taekwondo, i like to play sports and hang out. YOu can email me im on the email alot its koh4018@comcast.net. All the gms ive been in i help people out. You should choose me because i can catch people who hack alot... I can look for people to join.. and i can get a good coder (maybe). Yes ive been a 5/5 gm and a 4/5 gm in TechzoMs. GotchisMs. I would email you and if you dont answer i would jail them. I can follow the rules... If you have skype that would be easier thanks.
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: Re: Edwins amazing gm app   Edwins amazing gm app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Kinda short add some more things.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Edwins amazing gm app   Edwins amazing gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 am

too Short
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edwins amazing gm app   Edwins amazing gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edwins amazing gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MsNick! :: GM Applications [closed] :: Denied GM applications-
Jump to: