MsNick!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsNick!

The NEW MSnick

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.

Go down 
4 posters

Should Spectrum become a gm.
Yes.
Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty25%Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty
 25% [ 2 ]
Hell yeah.
Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty13%Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty
 13% [ 1 ]
No.
Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty25%Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty
 25% [ 2 ]
Hell no.
Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty37%Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
spectrum

Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. Empty
PostSubject: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 am

My real life name is Andy

My in game name is spectrum

I live in Florida. sunny

I Want To Be GM Because I Like Helping Other People.And I Would Try My Best To Be A Good GM For This Server. I Promise To Be A Great Helpful Gm.I Also Would Be Really Experienced And Active To Other People. I Would be An Awsome GM Too.

I have been a GM level 4 in FengMs(closed) FantasyMs(turned v.75) and i was made Co-Owner in FengMs because i was always helping the players with there problems and banning all hackers i can. Twisted Evil

My hobbie is playing baseball and basketball Basketball bounce .On my free time i play this server about 3~5 hour.I sometimes will be AFK because im doing homework or something. study

I will host 3 events per day but i wont give out to much stuff i will only give about 10 event tickets depends on what type of event i host.

My fav jobs are aran job and dawn warrior. Smile

How i found out about this server on the top 200 servers.

My gender is male.king

I can add some aran skills and AQUA FM!!! geek

I have played private servers for about 1 year and a half i played global maplesotry for 2 months then my couz showd me how fun private server r then i started searching for the best then i found this server and so far its been THE BEST SERVER EVER!!!! Exclamation king

I know every GM and i will ban any player that use [GM][name] and they are not gms.Or just give them a warning and if they refuse to do so i will ban him. Evil or Very Mad

I am nice if you are nice to me if not i wont be too mean but wont be nice. Wink

Well this is my GM application hope u liked it. farao

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited by spectrum on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kawatashi
Kawatashi

PostSubject: Re: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:49 am

Nicely done hope you get GM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: Re: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Ty =)
Back to top Go down
[GM]Beanie :3
DarkMagician
DarkMagician
[GM]Beanie :3

Location : Under Uranus or maybe under Earth, but who knows I might be Beside you right now :DD

PostSubject: Re: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Great Application !!
OHHOOOH EMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEE I wanna live in Florida!!
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: Re: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 am

Ty drake
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 am

Nice App I Think U Might Have A Chance =)
Back to top Go down
spectrum

PostSubject: Re: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 am

Ty i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.   Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrum's GM application.Hope you guys like.
Page 1 of 1